Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

should have been dropped games ago, yet when this was mooted here he was our "best player"...8 games in has done fuck all [emoji38]

He's not in great form but 8 games in and has done fuck all is a blatant lie

should have been dropped games ago, yet when this was mooted here he was our "best player"...8 games in has done fuck all [emoji38]

It's not a lie it's an opinion. Fair enough he's created a handful of chances that weren't taken but he's not scored himself has he? He's not taken the game by the scruff. Wijnaldum was miles better than him yesterday first half, like actual streets ahead as a footballer.

Produces little, influences little, is very limited and seems to have little fight. Honestly can't understand why you defend the guy.

It's not a lie it's an opinion. Fair enough he's created a handful of chances that weren't taken but he's not scored himself has he? He's not taken the game by the scruff. Wijnaldum was miles better than him yesterday first half, like actual streets ahead as a footballer.

Produces little, influences little, is very limited and seems to have little fight. Honestly can't understand why you defend the guy.

Has done fuck all is a lie not an opinion. He's created the most chances per game in our team, as he has basically since he joined the club (not a great achievement in our team obviously). Who deserves to play ahead of him?

Has done fuck all is a lie not an opinion. He's created the most chances per game in our team, as he has basically since he joined the club (not a great achievement in our team obviously). Who deserves to play ahead of him?

We'll disagree on the lie thing because it's my opinion, hence I'm not trying to back it up with stats.

As I've said before, and will do so again, it's not a matter of us having someone knocking on the door who is worthy of a shot, it's a matter of us finding a formula that works for the team. Dropping Sissoko could enable us to stumble on that formula or it could make him think about his France place or potential move to a CL and get him playing again. What's sure as shit as him walking into the team week in week out ensures nothing more than the current shadow of a player we get.

As someone else said he's a waste of a shirt for +90% of a match. He's the midfield version of Cisse with a bit more effort and athleticism thrown in.

GFFNPressConferences

‏@GFFNPressConf

Moussa Sissoko: "I hope to play in the Champions League one day. Newcastle did everything to keep me (this summer)." (C+)

I wish he would fuck right off, like. He's a total shithouse.

Players with ambition are the worst.

Nowt against ambition and I don't blame anyone for wanting to leave this piece of shit club. He's contributing to the state of it with this sort of unprofessional nonsense, though. He isn't even playing for a move, like Cabaye was.