Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why dont we have him running into the box from the right to overload the defence like he did against West Ham when we stayed up. He took out two defenders due to his size, yet we've never used that since. Probably as we've never had a left.

Such a talent, yet disaffected like so many

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesn't have much talent at all like. He looks good sometimes because of his physicality, his actual skill level is poor. I've said this before but I think people overrate his ability and underrate his work rate

He was used slightly differently as well today, playing Wijnaldum wide allowed him to roam around a bit more and link up with Townsend.

Yes, he's been played on the left by Rafa and it hasn't done him any favours.

Still a lazy fucker, plenty will be getting carried away after the result, including myself and be patting him on the back here.

changes were needed and that helped, at one point I thought he could have been/should have been pulled off,he was looking gassed.

but fresh legs elsewhere helped. Townsend looked our best player today. and the back four make shift was fairly decent. I would keep those two together now Lascelles & Mbemba let the build a relationship, hope to never see Taylor or Colo on the pitch again.

Guest Montezuma0

Nice to see something resembling emotion from him when he scored.

Aye. Didn't see much from him in general play today but if he can contribute something in these final few games it would be nice.

What a state of affairs when this is the hope

He'll be clogging himself to Arsenal in the papers tomorrow again like.

Make sure to post the quotes so we can all nod along in agreement that foulwashola was right all along.

mr champions league should have been in double figures by now for being first name on the team sheet, all too little to late for me regardless of which league we are in I want him gone and to be someone elses problem