Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Massive error by Rafa to play him on the left. We ended up with Townsend looking a complete tosser dribbling the ball across the park to get to the left which completely negated our right side which has previously been our only source of service to the strikers. I don't know what Rafa's game plan was but we don't have enough games for players to learn alien tactics. We looked totally confused and ended up killing our one decent attacking wing.

Massive error by Rafa to play him on the left. We ended up with Townsend looking a complete tosser dribbling the ball across the park to get to the left which completely negated our right side which has previously been our only source of service to the strikers. I don't know what Rafa's game plan was but we don't have enough games for players to learn alien tactics. We looked totally confused and ended up killing our one decent attacking wing.

Is it him wanting to split up Janmaat and Sissoko?  Who do leave us dreadfully exposed, with how attacking they both are.  Or is it because he wants us to be more compact and have guys naturally drifting infield? 

I don't get it, though.  Whilst Rafa is clearly a very good manager and it was hardly like we were putting in great performances, with Sissoko on the right and someone else, possibly a lefty, on the left.  It doesn't make a lot of sense, to me.  Especially when you consider his comments about getting service and crosses in for Mitrovic.

Either way, despite their flaws.  You're spot on about our right side.  We used to actually cause problems and create, as it was the only place we created chances from. 

This big Moose goes yet another game without a goal or assist. It is an incredible run of ineptness. Can we just put him in central midfield for goodness sake. Can't be worse than anyone else playing there. Absolutely infuriating.

Statistically atrocious for us. He's a fundamental reason we're fucked and he'll blitz off into the sunset as soon as we're gone.

Wherever he goes, I'll happily drive the cunt. And that includes China, Russia, Qatar, Turkey.

Which is inevitably where this sackless shite will end up plying his trade.

How many times does the camera pan to Sissoko after losing the ball to see him with an emotionless face.

If only he talked on the pitch as much as he does in the French press. Lazy donkey.