Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ibe's as good as Sissoko TBH, and English. Would be a weird deal.

Ibe is not as good as Sissoko man

Ibe will contribute more than Sissoko. He's a good player with a far superior work rate. Moussa will be playing at 50% if he stays and will not be as good as Ibe was when he was at Derby.

I'd agree with that to an extent but doesn't mean he's as good as him. Honestly don't know what people expect from Sissoko in terms of work rate though. He played right wing most of the season and the opposition left back rarely did anything, good work rate also when put left back and in midfield towards the end of the season

It's pretty appalling that people are allowed to keep peddling this line that he doesn't put a shift in. It's because he does work hard that there is going to be so much interest in him as I always maintained there would be. People need to learn to watch games objectively. Try to look at it like Rafa would rather than John Carver.

If he thinks our fans have always supported him then he definitely doesn't check Twitter.

Hope you'll all be booing him if he rocks up for us again. Seems like most forgot the last time he did.

Have never booed an NUFC player in my life and never will. This bloke has had outrageous levels of support, let's hope he repays it next season.....

Amongst actual fans when it matters, yes. Twitter mongs are a law unto themselves.

I'm going to agree with you for a change, at the ground itself the critics are usually just a handful of pissheads, otherwise there's no groundswell of hatred towards Sissoko (probably disappointing for you). The stick he gets on here is probably exaggerated.

If he thinks our fans have always supported him then he definitely doesn't check Twitter.

Hope you'll all be booing him if he rocks up for us again. Seems like most forgot the last time he did.

Have never booed an NUFC player in my life and never will. This bloke has had outrageous levels of support, let's hope he repays it next season.....

Amongst actual fans when it matters, yes. Twitter mongs are a law unto themselves.

I'm going to agree with you for a change, at the ground itself the critics are usually just a handful of pissheads, otherwise there's no groundswell of hatred towards Sissoko (probably disappointing for you). The stick he gets on here is probably exaggerated.

He got booed off against Bournemouth at home by all four corners of the ground. I'd say there's not too much patience with the bloke at the ground too.

No 'big club' will come in for him, he's dreaming if he thinks he'll end up at a top, top club.

Can see him ending up somewhere like Schalke, either Milan or someone like Southampton.

He's simply not good enough, any scout worth their salt will know that. His ego is huge for someone with such minimal talent, Charles N'Zobia part 2.

Agent's comments add credence to the idea that players like him didn't give 100% to the cause, and weren't too fussed about us going down thinking they'd get their moves on the cheap, and in the process make a handsome penny in signing on bonuses. Get fucked the lot of you. If WH are asking 100 million for Payet, we should be holding out for nothing less than 35.

Schalke and Milan are massive clubs imo. And he's on a different planet to Zogs man.

What has Sissoko ever achieved that Zog didnt? A few good games here and there?

As mentioned before, Sissoko's end product is appalling and he has contributed very little to NUFC yet demands this huge move to a CL team - sound familiar?

Aye, Schalke and the Milans are huge but not on the level of other clubs, they are both sleeping giants at the moment.

Schalke and Milan are massive clubs imo. And he's on a different planet to Zogs man.

If Sissoko had some end product to his game he'd be one of the best midfielders in the world. He has absolutely zero composure in the final third and offers little no goal threat so what exactly does he offer a top team?

N'Zogbia scored goals and created chances consistently. Sissoko definitely looks like the better player and perhaps has the potential to be better player but at the moment he's all fart and no shit

£100m for Payet. :lol:

He went missing in the KO stages of the Euros and ended up getting subbed in the semis and the finals. No one doubts his talent but his only positive contribution in the  final was hobbling Ronaldo, and they still got beat.

If Sissoko had some end product to his game he'd be one of the best midfielders in the world. He has absolutely zero composure in the final third and offers little no goal threat so what exactly does he offer a top team?

N'Zogbia scored goals and created chances consistently. Sissoko definitely looks like the better player and perhaps has the potential to be better player but at the moment he's all fart and no shit

Sissoko's end product is sometimes disappointing, but he can still usually deliver a decent cross and sometimes a clever pass and the stats from last season will probably back this up. Add that to his work at both ends of the pitch and you can see why top teams are going to be in for him. A wide player who is involved and does some running will often be preferred to talented fairy like Thauvin for example. Sissoko offers plenty of danger going forward, it's a myth being constantly peddled on here that he has no end product. He should score more for sure, but he creates plenty of chances for others, far more than most in our team.

"We do not understand. It was agreed that Moussa would stay for one more season with Newcastle to help the team. Which he did the best he could.

"It has never been a question that there was a more elevated clause. The club has always said that they would let Moussa leave for between €18m to €25m maximum.

"We hope that Rafa Benitez and the president will be more reasonable about Moussa’s future. He has always been loyal, he has always respected the club, the fans. There are clubs that have come to us and the club. We are perfectly aware of the approaches. We want everything to go well.”

Had to laugh at the bit in bold.

Sissoko's end product is sometimes disappointing, but he can still usually deliver a decent cross and sometimes a clever pass and the stats from last season will probably back this up. Add that to his work at both ends of the pitch and you can see why top teams are going to be in for him. A wide player who is involved and does some running will often be preferred to talented fairy like Thauvin for example. Sissoko offers plenty of danger going forward, it's a myth being constantly peddled on here that he has no end product. He should score more for sure, but he creates plenty of chances for others, far more than most in our team.

But but but but..stats mean nothing. He doesn't score goals so he's shite.

And round we go...

Sounds like you should have gotten the lad a more flexible contract then you fucking dolt.

Exactly. Tbh this sort of stuff from agents is pretty much par for the course, when they have a stake in getting a massive cut we shouldn't really be surprised. As it is, he's under contract for 3 more years and was happy to sign that. If he wants to move to a club playing in Europe, fine, we've put a valuation there, now it's up to other clubs to pay it, same way as we did for Townsend and Shelvey.

Going to be very interesting to see where Sissoko goes next, and what kind of player he becomes. He's been such an enigma here that there will never be any agreement over how good he is.

One thing I do know is that I would not want him being the main guy I looked to in my team to make things happen. Neither would I want him as a leader in my team.

Glad he's had a high profile tournament. Good for him and good for us. Not bothered about him wanting to leave in the slightest. We need to build a good squad that will grow stronger over the season to provide a good bedrock for next season when we're hopefully back in the Prem.

The right thing to do would be to cash in on him.