Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I never understand how clubs like West Ham go for these kind of players. He's a gutless cunt who'll just go missing for them time after time like he did for us, have they not been watching him for us at all? The only club that'd get the best out of him regularly are one of the big teams and he'd never be a regular starter for them anyway.

I never understand how clubs like West Ham go for these kind of players. He's a gutless c*** who'll just go missing for them time after time like he did for us, have they not been watching him for us at all? The only club that'd get the best out of him regularly are one of the big teams and he'd never be a regular starter for them anyway.

They saw how he linked up with Payet and said "Got to have a piece of that".

I will continue to make this point though, we paid next to nothing for him, he had managers of the caliber of Pardew, Carver and McClaren to oversea him, we've been a clusterfuck off the pitch. Hardly a big surprise that he went missing in certain games and that he wants to go when we've been relegated.

I don't get all the hate for the guy tbh, no player consistently performs week in, week out, and despite what is being said he wasn't the reason we went down, nor was Gini. Employing manager's of McClaren's abilities, not investing in a defence or coaching them to do the fundamentals, putting square pegs in round holes and developing a culture of apathy is what sent us down.

Could Sissoko have done more, sure, but so could the 20 odd others that pulled on our shirt last season. The Euros gave a wider audience to what we know and Rafa squeezed more out of him, he's a talentd player, a damn sight more so than a lot of others that have represented this club, Wayne Fereday, George Riley Frank Pingle, Andy O'Brien, Mike Williamson and Stephan Guivarch immediately spring to my mind.

Rafa is capable of getting the most out of him, it's also clear he doesn't suffer fools lightly so if he is prepared to keep him then back Rafa all the way.

I never understand how clubs like West Ham go for these kind of players. He's a gutless cunt who'll just go missing for them time after time like he did for us, have they not been watching him for us at all? The only club that'd get the best out of him regularly are one of the big teams and he'd never be a regular starter for them anyway.

Never goes missing

He does. He sometimes goes missing.

He often goes missing.

He frequently goes missing as he is a gutless f*cking c*nt who thinks he should be playing in the champions league whilst captaining a team to relegation.

Hope a moth eats his eyeballs out.

Twitter going into a frenzy because of his latest Tweet. I though it was clear he's just talking about the World Cup qualifiers. :lol:

Anything will set people off at this point.  He could tweet "looking forward to meeting up with the squad @NUFC" and people will rage

Imagine if someone actually stumps up the 35 million? It would be one of the most ridiculous transfers football has ever seen.

The last time we got 35 million was way more ridiculous tbh. 35million now is not the same value as 35 million back then.

Imagine if someone actually stumps up the 35 million? It would be one of the most ridiculous transfers football has ever seen.

The last time we got 35 million was way more ridiculous tbh. 35million now is not the same value as 35 million back then.

Aye but at the time Carroll had just scored 11 goals in half a season and was looking better with every game, Sissoko has been gash for 3 seasons.

Aye but at the time Carroll had just scored 11 goals in half a season and was looking better with every game, Sissoko has been gash for 3 seasons.

Liverpool had just gotten 50 million off Chelsea for a player who had looked far worse for a period of time. There have been plenty of crazy transfer deals over the years that would make Sissoko going for 35 million as quite reasonable. Fanny Jeffers to Arsenal for 10 million (500 years ago) anyone ?

Think people who comment don't actually watch our games sometimes or are just so easily influenced they go with the flow of whatever fan/forum opinion is.

I watch every game and think he's shit. Can't pass the ball 5 yards and dribbling then predictably loses the ball with nothing gained.