Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Be interesting to see if he's in the squad for Fulhan if not flogged by then. Odds on him doing a Cabaye must be extremely short.

even if he was fully committed I doubt he'd be in the Fulham squad if he's only back in training monday.

Lazy cunt.

Sissoko's first touch has always been dreadful, genuinely baffled at how anyone who's watched a large chunk of our games can debate this.

It's farkin amazing like. Everyone of us nollligable fans knows he's shit but these bastard CL teams keep sniffing around.  :rant:

He clearly is good at certain aspects :lol:

No one is saying he is shit, ( well most of us anyway) just that he struggles with decision making and he's technically crap. Doesn't mean he wouldn't be effective in a certain role for a good team.

Also the fact CL clubs want him is pretty meaningless considering most of them are interested because of his performance in the Euros, the amount of players who are not that good ( worse than Sissoko) who get big moves due to World Cup or Euros success list is bordering on endless.

No one is saying he is shit, ( well most of us anyway) just that he struggles with decision making and he's technically crap. Doesn't mean he wouldn't be effective in a certain role for a good team.

Also the fact CL clubs want him is pretty meaningless considering most of them are interested because of his performance in the Euros, the amount of players who are not that good ( worse than Sissoko) who get big moves due to World Cup or Euros success list is bordering on endless.

Hell some teams buy players just because they played in a WC or Euros... Guivarc'h says hi.

Hell some teams buy players just because they played in a WC or Euros... Guivarc'h says hi.

Definitely nothing to do with him being the top scorer in France for the past two seasons pre buying.

So is Sissoko's first touch better now that Champions League teams are apparently after him?

I reckon Obertan's got a better first touch, we should claw in the £30m for Sissoko and unleash feather touch Obertan on the championship.

So is Sissoko's first touch better now that Champions League teams are apparently after him?

I reckon Obertan's got a better first touch, we should claw in the £30m for Sissoko and unleash feather touch Obertan on the championship.

Released, wasn't he?

Released, wasn't he?

Aye, him and Marveaux were released.

It's an interesting argument you're going for like TRon, especially considering we gave the best player we've had in a decade to Hull for fuck all.

Just goes to show how having a spastic in charge of making decisions can have a big impact on player values. Why do you think Ashley finally threw in the towel and put a genuine football man in charge? I'm happy as fuck me, now I really couldn't give a toss what knackers like shola in a flat cap think, I trust the man in charge to guide the ship right.

Hope he's gone soon and for maximum cash. Want that money reinvested as we are still missing the right players for a squad to go up first time of asking without too many troubles.

It's an interesting argument you're going for like TRon, especially considering we gave the best player we've had in a decade to Hull for fuck all.

Just goes to show how having a spastic in charge of making decisions can have a big impact on player values. Why do you think Ashley finally threw in the towel and put a genuine football man in charge? I'm happy as fuck me, now I really couldn't give a toss what knackers like shola in a flat cap think, I trust the man in charge to guide the ship right.

I mean, aye. Not sure what any of this has to do with Sissoko's first touch like :lol:

I mean, aye. Not sure what any of this has to do with Sissoko's first touch like :lol:

It's TRon. He types what's floating around in his head and then picks a quote to put above it at random. Just be thankful you were both on about the same player.

I know what you're saying (minus the daft 'useless piece of s***' comment), but Solano was completely surrounded by players with either pace, power or both. You need a balance.

:thup:

Moussa would probably do alright at better sides to be fair to him. He isn't s****  (despite the fact I have probably called him it many-a-time).

He's not what I'd call a "good footballer" by my interpretation of the term. He's an outstanding athlete who has average footballing ability and footballing intelligence.

He's no good in confined spaces and he's not particularly great at defending. He doesn't make decisions very well generally speaking and doesn't read the game.

However, he has pace, power and acceleration that far outweighs many his size (and obviously smaller). He offers something different for many top sides and they'll take the punt on him as a bit part player for when teams are pressing them back or when the game is stretched.

For what it's worth he has been a mercenary c*** for the last 9 of the last 12 months and Rafa was seemingly getting him back to his best. The captaincy did him wonders (and maybe the upcoming Euros) but it's too little too late.

He'd tear the championship apart for what it's worth but I reckon it's best for his career and best for us that this is wrapped up sooner rather than later.

At the end of the day most footballers are mercenary c***s nowadays it just so happens that this one isn't one of the more tactful ones. I suspect that's somewhat down to his agent trying to force his next big deal too. He has no professionalism and whilst I understand all of the players being as disenchanted as we have been if they're really thinking of their short careers he really should have been putting in more of a shift more often.

Returning to my original point. Good footballers are technically sound or can read the game. Excellent footballers can do both and world class players do both but have the physicality.

Brain beats brawn ultimately. Nolberto Solano was the epitome of that but as mentioned he had the likes of Dyer and Bellamy around him.