Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Admire the clubs stance on not budging on the fee, but the biggest worry for me is that he stays, gets back in the team and the rest of the world realise there's no way on earth he's even a £15m player, never mind 30.

Can see us accepting a bit less if we get a couple hours from the deadline and nothing's happened

Admire the clubs stance on not budging on the fee, <b>but the biggest worry for me is that he stays, gets back in the team and the rest of the world realise there's no way on earth he's even a £15m player, never mind 30.</b>

Can see us accepting a bit less if we get a couple hours from the deadline and nothing's happened

Does it matter if he plays well and helps us get promoted?

I guess not, but if we get promoted I think it would be in spite of him rather than because of him. He couldn't motivate himself to perform in the biggest league in the world, I can't see it happening in the Championship

Two big issues in any Sissoko transfer:

1. Clubs don't really want to buy him

2. We don't really have to sell him

Rafa's stance has been the same all along. He doesn't want to sell him for cheap, and doesn't have to. Either Sissoko knuckles down and tries - and he'll destroy this division if he does - or he sulks and is banished to the reserves, damaging his own career for the sake of his pride. And if he's banished, I don't think that will have much if any impact of the rest of what appears to be a very motivated squad. It's pretty much a win-win.

25M and James McCarthy. :lol:

Is that being reported?

nah, sorry, what i'd be fine with.

b******. You cant put cum back in the gun you know.

:spit: Just read that at work... nearly laughed out loud.