Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I rate Ashley Williams massively to be fair yeah but he joined from Swansea. I'm just saying with all that extra cash they said they now have and they still can't attract any quality players from decent clubs.

:lol:

Agreed. They should have signed him from Man City really.

Give me a clapped out old ground with wooden seats like Goodison over a modern flat pack indentikit Boro, Swansea City etc. every time. Goodison is a proper football ground full of character and history.

Guest palnese

Why would anyone want us to accept £25m at this stage? :lol:

Really are some hideously dense fuckers on here, like.

Why not? He'll not be motivated to play for us and we'll be fine without him.

We'll get £30m if we hang on a few more hours, that's why.

Really are some hideously dense f***ers on here, like.

£25 million would be a great price for him, however I agree if we are not going to, spend it immediately on a replacement then it would be worth holding out for more.

Give me a clapped out old ground with wooden seats like Goodison over a modern flat pack indentikit Boro, Swansea City etc. every time. Goodison is a proper football ground full of character and history.

Aye but in his head he was donning the white of Madrid as he tried to do some keep uppies in front of scores of screaming fans.

Guest Howaythetoon

Agreed :thup:

We'd be much better with him. The £25m helps us far less.

Agreed :thup:

I rate Ashley Williams massively to be fair yeah but he joined from Swansea. I'm just saying with all that extra cash they said they now have and they still can't attract any quality players from decent clubs.

No idea why I'm biting but what about Lukaku from Chelsea and Deulofeu from Barcelona?

Hope this cunt kneels on a piece of Lego.

Whoa now. Don't get me wrong, I really do hope that his plane plummets into the Seine/Thames/Mersey/Tyne, but I have to draw the line at wishing a lego-kneel upon him. Or any man for that matter. Abhorrent suggestion.

Nothing to bite at its a valid point. I'm just stating some truths.

You're just stating some truths that they can't sign quality players from decent clubs yet signed Lukaku from Chelsea and Deulofeu from Barcelona :lol: That's not a truth