Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wish tapatalk didn't show blocked posters quoted posts, reading tube stations posts is painful.

Why for saying how it is sticking up for my club when people think a little club like Everton is better. Maybe if you went home and away like I do instead of sat on a forum listening to whatever the media feed you then you might understand

:anguish:

Hope this c*** kneels on a piece of Lego.

Whoa now. Don't get me wrong, I really do hope that his plane plummets into the Seine/Thames/Mersey/Tyne, but I have to draw the line at wishing a lego-kneel upon him. Or any man for that matter. Abhorrent suggestion.

Fucking deserves it tbh, I don't dish this shit out on a whim.

Wish tapatalk didn't show blocked posters quoted posts, reading tube stations posts is painful.

Why for saying how it is sticking up for my club when people think a little club like Everton is better. Maybe if you went home and away like I do instead of sat on a forum listening to whatever the media feed you then you might understand

Oh dear. :lol:

Hated for speaking the truth and having a different oppinion than the usual on here. I can live with that. Like I say I go to games and spend hard cash on my club and have done for 20 years. There will be people on here who don't or haven't so that will do for me.

Fed up of liars and their soft cash. Good on you, Brother.

Hated for speaking the truth and having a different oppinion than the usual on here. I can live with that. Like I say I go to games and spend hard cash on my club and have done for 20 years. There will be people on here who don't or haven't so that will do for me.

:lol: what a guy

The club gets more money from TV revenues than attendances over the last 10 years so if you truly loved the club you would have stayed at home and watched it there.