Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much have we received in transfer fees and how much have we spent?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,98062.0.html

How much have we received in transfer fees and how much have we spent?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,98062.0.html

Cheers. So as it stands we're about even. Once Sissoko fucks off we'll be £30m in profit. Brilliant.

Said for a couple of years now that fees spent and received by NUFC don't bother me since it's not really been relevant to us trying to be the best we can be. The club was fucked.

With Benitez in charge and us apparently (for now, anyway) taking it seriously, getting £55m for Wijnaldum and Sissoko is fucking brilliant. Undoubtedly talented players, but didn't want to be here and had way too many flaws for that kind of brass.

Said for a couple of years now that fees spent and received by NUFC don't bother me since it's not really been relevant to us trying to be the best we can be. The club was fucked.

With Benitez in charge and us apparently (for now, anyway) taking it seriously, getting £55m for Wijnaldum and Sissoko is fucking brilliant. Undoubtedly talented players, but didn't want to be here and had way too many flaws for that kind of brass.

:thup:

Absolutely.

That's awesome business.

Assuming this deal goes through at the 30mm mark, hopefully everyone who was ready to flog him for a pound less can really spend 5 minutes and look at transfer values across the board and stop trying to undervalue players in 2016's transfer market. Rafa stuck to his guns and maximized fees for players who were talented but did not fit or want to be into his long term plan for this club.

Now, having said the above, all is good to me if we invest it into quality that will take this club back up to the PL and will get even more excitement/respect if it's a player who can go on and be one of our main men for years to come.