Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Sissoko's 8 goals and 15 assists across 3 seasons where he was the main focal point of attack for the majority of the time is pretty poor, didn't realise it was so bad.

That's awful.  Robert did that in 6 months.

ONE goal in 51 for us and France last season for an attacking midfielder!

Paully you spent years defending a CB who could do everything but defend, to be fair. At least Sissoko got plenty of assists.

How many did he get?

8 assists last season. 3 of them in the home game v Norwich. Worth mentioning that because that match is always mentioned when people talk about Wijnaldum's scoring record..... 11 goals but 4 of them in one game etc

Sissoko's 8 goals and 15 assists across 3 seasons where he was the main focal point of attack for the majority of the time is pretty poor, didn't realise it was so bad.

That's awful.  Robert did that in 6 months.

Sissoko is nowhere near in the same class as Lauren Robert. Shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence.

Fair play to us managing to fleece Everton for £30m. Honestly thought no one would pay it and that we were daft for possibly rejecting bids around the £25m mark, proven well and truly wrong.

I would say he got 4 assists against Norwich and 9 for the season. Just because Ayoze's initial shot was blocked before he scored the rebound doesn't mean he shouldn't get the assist in my opinion. Not that it makes much difference

I would say he got 4 assists against Norwich and 9 for the season. Just because Ayoze's initial shot was blocked before he scored the rebound doesn't mean he shouldn't get the assist in my opinion. Not that it makes much difference

8 assists and 1 goal last season according to that transfermkt site. Still, who cares now? Someone was daft enough to give us £30m for him!

Why does that even matter man. :lol:

Do people pull up Aguero's record last season and say, "Aye but 5 were against Newcastle".

It show's how useless stats can be if 50% of a player's supposed output was in one game.

Created way more chances than anyone else last season too, although obviously they don't count.

8 assists and 1 goal last season according to that transfermkt site. Still, who cares now? Someone was daft enough to give us £30m for him!

Yeah but they only give him 3 assists against Norwich when he got 4 so it should be 9 assists for the season

Why does that even matter man. :lol:

Do people pull up Aguero's record last season and say, "Aye but 5 were against Newcastle".

It show's how useless stats can be if 50% of a player's supposed output was in one game.

Created way mitre chances than anyone else last season too, although obviously they don't count.

Have never understood how that stat is produced. Still, as he should, he was a Champions League player and our main attacking source. He was still utterly gash.