Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ItalianMagpie

Reading his wiki has filled me with so much excitement and confusion how we have had a 2.5 Million bid accepted and no-one else has come in.

A little snippet:

Prior to the start of the 2009–10 season, Sissoko drew strong interest from Premier League outfit Tottenham Hotspur. The English club reportedly offered as much as £12 million for the player and subsequently increased its offer to £15.5 million before president Olivier Sadran declared that Sissoko would not be sold.Despite Sadran's comments, fellow Premier League club Manchester City, as well as Italian clubs Internazionale and Juventus, and German club Bayern Munich were also linked with Sissoko.To quash the rumours, Sadran announced that Sissoko would not leave the club for anything less than €30 million.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDDaVYSn_0v617z_Uzzy3FYwH_Ep2cpXLYBL9haWLnJtqpslaJ

Seriously man, if this goes through, it will be a major turning point.

I have no idea how Ashley manages it, I mean Cabaye for 4-5 million was ridiculous, worth 15-20 mill in todays market, same with players like Tiote, for 3.5 mill he is still worth 10-15 of anyones money.

Santon for 5 mill seemed bargain also, as does Debuchy, Mbiwa, Sissokho, Gouffran, Haidara and at 8 million Cisse paid his money back last season

Cabaye is worth 15-20 millions (I'd say something less than that) but he's now playing in the EPL: playing in Ligue 1 keep your value low cause it's not the best league in the world, and it's kinda natural that it goes up when you move to a better league and a better club, regardless of how much it actually should be.

Of course these were all bargains though, no question about it.

This is the big one. Opening a bottle of champagne if this is sorted.

Considering we've signed Debuchy and Yanga (ie, filled two absolutely gaping holes in the team), it's comments like this that have got me so excited about Sissoko. We didn't even 'need' a CM. Guy must really be class based on what people have said.

For me it's partly because it should push our weakest link out of the side.

That being?

Jonas.