Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Absolutely fucking fuming to find this when got home. The linesmen who 'saw' it but didn't think it was a foul should never work in football again. Disgraceful, the FA is toothless and a thug who may have ruined a career can happily play on without so much as a slap on the wrist.

Guest TheGreatBeardo

Why did it have to come to this? I can't believe I am listening to talkSPORT. Maybe I can sue the FA for the inevitable IQ loss caused by their incompetence.

Now just waiting for a statement from SJP - hope its reflects whats been said on this board (minus the swearing) but i doubt it  :undecided:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

FA definitely need to copy the FFF who have proper order. Just the other week Valentin Eysseric was banned for eleven whole matches for breaking Jeremy Clement's leg in similar fashion. He is now out for the season too and not just the player with the broken leg for such a rotten act and got what he deserved where's this scouse dickhead gets away with it completely.

FA are a fucked up and corrupt organisation.

Gutted the thug has two weeks to hide in one of Whelan's barn somewhere in that shithole of a place before disgracefully runs out on to a football filed again..would have wanted him to be villiffied this weekend

Guest Phil K

I hope they stop up so they have to come to St James' next season.

Also wouldn't mind 5k of our lot going to their s*** rugby stadium and wrecking it.

Always been against this mentality, but Wigans disgusting behaviour which wouldn't be out of place in the 2nd Division (old 4th) - where they should be - has changed that

Did you notice the attitude of their stewarts ? James Perch had his arm round Carver protecting him from the orange ars*holes, while NONE of them were around their own sh*tbag.

Yes, my attitude has changed and want revenge against these turds

I hope they stop up so they have to come to St James' next season.

Also wouldn't mind 5k of our lot going to their s*** rugby stadium and wrecking it.

Always been against this mentality, but Wigans disgusting behaviour which wouldn't be out of place in the 2nd Division (old 4th) - where they should be - has changed that

Did you notice the attitude of their stewarts ? James Perch had his arm round Carver protecting him from the orange ars*holes, while NONE of them were around their own sh*tbag.

Yes, my attitude has changed and want revenge against these turds

I'm still against it. Who gets hurt here ?  Wigan get some damage to there stadium that NUFC will have to pay for. NUFC will get bans, points deduction or whatever other sanctions.

Now just waiting for a statement from SJP - hope its reflects whats been said on this board (minus the swearing) but i doubt it  :undecided:

DL already made a statement !!!

After FA announcement?

I think some folk need to get a grip......

Its over and done. Lets hope Millwall do them in the semi and they get relegated.

This thread needs locked immediately. (and maybe reopened once there's an update on the injury news.)

Yes, lets just let this case pass, nothing to see here.

FA is the mighty kings.

Obey.

Does ranting utter shite mean the FA will change their minds does it?

Just fucking move on man. He was never getting charged when it didn't happen yesterday.

:lol:

Copy paste that into all treads here then! It's a msg board.

It's good to vent some frustration mate.

DL already made a statement !!!

After FA announcement?

Yes he makes a point of saying how the system has failed.

It's not as if the FA are just wank with decisions like these. The whole organisation stinks right from grass roots level to matters concerning the national team and premier league. Wheather it's coaching kids, the development of youth or professional matters they'rte fucking shit. The FA needs a total and utter rework for the sake of the game.

There was just a fantastic ding-dong on Total Sport between Mick Lowes and Gabbiadini - well worth another listen later.

But at the end Gabbiadini said he'd seen tackles just as bad as McManaman by players at NUFC and SAFC, and cited Cabaye as an example.  :kasper:

Have to say, had me shouting and swearing in the car on me way home from work.  :rant:

In response to this speccy fucker from the FA on SSN. If this isn't an exceptional incident, then what on earth consitutes one?

Ben Thatcher apparently. Basically attempted murder.

In all honesty Ben Thatcher could at least claim he tried to shoulder barge him, (not that it would stand up), this guy has no defence, the ball was going towards the ground before he even raised his foot.