Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

What this guy is saying on TalkSport now is absolutely rubbish. Literally a law not fit for purpose. At All.

Doesn`t sound like this FA rep on talksport has even watched a game let alone has an understanding of the game ?

What this guy is saying on TalkSport now is absolutely rubbish. Literally a law not fit for purpose. At All.

He's a Cunt talking Prick!!

The FA is just a waste. To thing the best, or at least on of the best leagues in the world are run by such a fucking clusterfuck of incompetent people.

This pisses me off so much i need to take a bath.

Fuck o`hoi off you dickheads at the FA!

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

This is what happens when you have 85 year old, county FA blokes, who have never kicked a ball in their lives, running the game. Not a clue!

Nail on the head.

I think some folk need to get a grip......

Its over and done. Lets hope Millwall do them in the semi and they get relegated.

This thread needs locked immediately. (and maybe reopened once there's an update on the injury news.)

I like to think Whelan would fall from the DW stands onto a pile of spikes like Saruman if Wigan are relegated on the last day any way. Once they're relegated he has nothing to live for any way. Just a shit Mike Ashley.

Its over and done. Lets hope Millwall do them in the semi and they get relegated.

This thread needs locked immediately. (and maybe reopened once there's an update on the injury news.)

You don't think football fans (note: not Newcastle fans specifically) have a right to be aggrieved over this issue?

Hate this fucking shit they peddle about "statistically", referees get most decisions correct. Aye well it will work out in your favour when you're counting every throw in, every goal kick, you fucking tool.

Yes, lets just let this case pass, nothing to see here.

FA is the mighty kings.

Obey.

Guest Slippery Sam

“In the summer it was agreed that retrospective action should only be taken in respect of incidents which have not been seen by the match officials."

That is from the FA statement.  That line, above, is clear to me that retrospective action in this case, regardless of what is written later in their statement, can be taken as it is clear that none of the officials saw the actual incident. If either of them had seen the actual incident then McManaman would have been sanctioned at the time. Full stop. 

Seriously thinking about seeing a lawyer tomorrow about this.

Yes, lets just let this case pass, nothing to see here.

FA is the mighty kings.

Obey.

Does ranting utter shite mean the FA will change their minds does it?

Just fucking move on man. He was never getting charged when it didn't happen yesterday.

It sets a pretty dodgy precedent for future charges too.  What happens if a linesman at the other end of the pitch has a clear view of an incident but doesn't flag?  Any competent club contesting a charge in the future can point at an unobstructed view by any official they can claim that the incident was seen and no action taken.

A shocking decision by the FA.  Truly disgusting.