Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Time to start bidding on some red herrings. Cheeky £16m bid for David Bellion. Quick telegram to RMC. Jobs a good un.

Or just take the Pulp Fiction approach. As soon as they've accepted the bid tie them up and then bring out the gimp to watch them until the deal is concluded.

We should bid for crap players on purpose now, get the vile turds Redknapp and Fat Sam paying over the odds for them

I think it'd be even better to start convincing other clubs to take our already turd players.

"Hey Fat Sam, Carr really rates Willo. He can be all yours for the cool price of 5mil."

Does anyone still think managers don't get transfer targets from newspapers? That was the general opinion when Pardew was getting stick for hawking Ba around publicly for months.

Redknapp just happened to want Remy. West Ham just coincidentally want this lad.

He will start for West Ham ahead of that knacker McCartney or whoever other idiot they play there. Not gonna come here to bench warm over first team football.

Plus more money, which is the only thing that really matters.

Does anyone still think managers don't get transfer targets from newspapers? That was the general opinion when Pardew was getting stick for hawking Ba around publicly for months.

Redknapp just happened to want Remy. West Ham just coincidentally want this lad.

:thup:

The club must be aware of this hijacking shit.

Maybe that means if us (the fans) are hearing no news, the club are being successful in stealth moves :fwap:

[/hope beyond hope]

It's been so long since I've had reason to use the little fwapper :fwap:

http://media.tumblr.com/e454ebe8c774c07af57b9c4a8534c591/tumblr_inline_mficgszEmg1qctctd.gif

Please, for the love of God, pay that extra 500k to push it through. At this rate, we will never get any more players in this window.

500k vs 50m, Mike. You know what you need to do.

"Newcastle United wanted him and Graham Carr doesn't make too many mistakes. Graham's got good judgement."

Those clubs should just hire their own scouts man.

I missed that quote, fucking sickening.

Carr could find some random lad playing in the Burundian Third Division and that goiter faced fuck Redknapp will come out, "Oy I've 'ad me eye on this 'un for some toime now."

"Newcastle United wanted him and Graham Carr doesn't make too many mistakes. Graham's got good judgement."

Carr could find some random lad playing in the Burundian Third Division and that goiter faced fuck Redknapp will come out, "Oy I've 'ad me eye on this 'un for some toime now."

Redknapp's from Birmingham?

Guest bimpy474

Thought bids came with confidentiality clauses. It used to be the way transfers were kept quiet. Now it's, "Attention the world Newcastle are bidding for one of our playaz"!!!!!!!!!

Agent leaks it, he gets more money if the price goes up.

Is why they are scum.

Guest bimpy474

Cockney's do not talk like that treacle.

Redknapp's from Birmingham?

Every non-Geordie sounds the fucking same to me man, my ears are hardly refined. I especially can't be arsed to properly transliterate the accents ffs :lol: