Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Underwhelmed

Aye, me too. Young player with apparently sound attributes and bags of potential in a position we desperately need back-up. Useless wankers, should have signed Leighton Baines AND Philipp Lahm.

Underwhelmed

Aye, me too. Young player with apparently sound attributes and bags of potential in a position we desperately need back-up. Useless wankers, should have signed Leighton Baines AND Philipp Lahm.

Why aren't those cunts trying to sign French international centre halves and centre midfielders?

Underwhelmed

Love posts like that. :lol:

Out of nowhere, no explanation. He's just really underwhelmed and he doesn't care who knows. A true free spirit.

His only post in 10 months that wasn't about NFL or NBA. :lol:

Underwhelmed

Why aren't those cunts trying to sign French international centre halves and centre midfielders?

Utter disgrace. ASHLEY OUT! :rant:

Guest icemanblue

Underwhelmed

Love posts like that. :lol:

Out of nowhere, no explanation. He's just really underwhelmed and he doesn't care who knows. A true free spirit.

His only post in 10 months that wasn't about NFL. :lol:

He's seen things going on in here the past few days. Decided he needed to get involved. Unfortunately for Mick, the general mood had changed significantly since his last visit. :lol:

I do wonder if Santon will be off like (I know, I know). Just seems like we're bringing in quite an established player, and he's not THAT young either. He's been a regular for his club, there was no contract issues. Time will tell I suppose

I do wonder if Santon will be off like (I know, I know). Just seems like we're bringing in quite an established player, and he's not THAT young either. He's been a regular for his club, there was no contract issues. Time will tell I suppose

Luckily for us his club are in the process of going down and have financial issues though.

I reckon so. I don't think this lad has been bought to warm the bench for long, so Santon will probably be let go, if not now, then in the summer. Shame because he's a good footballer but left footed left backs are the business.

He's just turned 20, man :lol:

Haha, I thought he was 22/23, I'm not sure where I got that from tbh. Having to work while browsing the forum is a pain.

sounds good although i have never heard of him before this month. ANyway sounds promising and good to have cover for LB  (ferguson out on loan i hope).

Sounds like he also can play CB, very nice.

Happy about this as i dont think it will effect our plan to sign Mbiwa, sissoko (hopefully) and a striker/LW.

We could end up signing 4 french internationals this window....mad

He's just turned 20, man :lol:

Haha, I thought he was 22/23, I'm not sure where I got that from tbh. Having to work while browsing the forum is a pain.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV_7ttKqU-qU6LIm9lfRnnDh2byZKrQXlb9eONpExgHV_RRQNCxJhlOURZ

Guest Micktoon

Let me explain my " underwhelmed" comment, so the knitting circle can get back to important things.

When I'd seen we signed someone I had hoped we'd signed someone to fill one if the glaring holes in our starting line up and not a potential for the future, on those grounds I was underwhelmed.

...and Dave taking time out to check my forum stats.....seriously!!

Guest icemanblue

I love how Inochi + Dave now constitutes a clique.

All the best stables have 3-4 members mind. You need a big unit for protection.

Need a Ron Simmons and Bradshaw too IMO.

We're looking at recruiting Stifler or neesy, for the comedy angle.

Guest icemanblue

Let me explain my " underwhelmed" comment, so the knitting circle can get back to important things.

When I'd seen we signed someone I had hoped we'd signed someone to fill one if the glaring holes in our starting line up and not a potential for the future, on those grounds I was underwhelmed.

Looks like we're getting a centre half too, mate. Also, the lack of cover in fullback positions has been a glaring hole in our squad for quite some time. He appears to be one of the most exciting prospects in the French league, so it's not really an underwhelming or wasteful move.

So in other words you thought this was the only signing we were making?

Three clicks. :pow:

Fair enough though, just your opinion. :thup: