Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

I thougt it was the right decision to start with Taylor. I mean, he is strong in the air and use to these kind of battling strikers like Benteke. Not saying MYM would have done badly, but I can understand the decision.

Thought Taylor was shocking mind today and big risk asking a player who has been out for months to play in such a crucial game thought Benteke beat him in the air every time also

Taylor was a disaster. Lucky escape today.

Benteke and Agbonlahor are the worst kind of players for him to face.

Cant deal with Pace and Power.

Play him against your Steven Fletchers and Danny Grahams, and now worries.

Crazy decision by Pardew.

I thougt it was the right decision to start with Taylor. I mean, he is strong in the air and use to these kind of battling strikers like Benteke. Not saying MYM would have done badly, but I can understand the decision.

Yet he was terrible in the air against Benteke all game. :lol:

Aye, he was fucking tormented :lol:

Aye, he was fucking tormented :lol:

Everyone is TBF.

Yea, I didnt said he was great tbf :D

Looks bigger than he actually is, somehow.

Reminded me of this: -

Edited extract from Chris Morris' "Blue Jam" interview with Princess Diana biographer Andrew Morton.

CM: OK, let's look at the book. New edition. Here it is. Em, first of all, its size; it looks bigger than it is, which is quite a crafty move. Was that the intention?

AM: Well it is a big book. It's a lot bigger than...

CM: Than it is...

AM: Than the original one.

CM: But it does look bigger than it is as well.

AM: Well, I'm glad, I'm glad, you think that_

CM: Let me give you an example... 'The tectonic plates which underpin society having shifted culturally, socially and politically in the previous few years.'

AM: Hmmm...

CM: Now that describes exactly what had happened after Diana's death, so many people struggled to put their finger on that. Was it something you worked hard on or did it just come out? I mean how on earth...

AM: Well, I, I... (sigh).

CM: What I want to know is how you feel about other people who are feeding off the same ... carcass. People who make computer games like 'The Last Chase' where you play a paparazzo chasing a car through a tunnel, subtitle of the game 'Snap The Dying Bitch'.

AM: Well, I find them very abhorrent because all you're doing is exploiting someone's death.

CM: Hmm...