Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

what i mean is they played in front of him, tried to shift ball round him. on the occasions they tried to go over him it was left to colo to stretch (very nearly worked on a couple of occasions) and they didn't really have much pace against him. all reasons why,again, fulham will struggle away this season.

Yep. They only really had 1 up top and he chose to try and stretch Colo.

what i mean is they played in front of him, tried to shift ball round him. on the occasions they tried to go over him it was left to colo to stretch (very nearly worked on a couple of occasions) and they didn't really have much pace against him. all reasons why,again, fulham will struggle away this season.

:thup:

Our centre backs probably won't have an easier afternoon. Fulham only looked dangerous, as you state, with those lofted through balls and even then not really.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bimpy474

Brilliant today. Very, very classy.

Answer me damn it :lol:

You were worried about him and Colo as a pair, what now Ron ? Looking good so far imo.

He is a great CB. Him and Colo are class. Shame the back ups are no where near good as those two.

its a rare club indeed who has spare cbs as good as their best and those are usually in the champions league competing for the title season after season. We're better than most in that Taylor is fairly decent prem level one most of the time and Williamson's solid enough.

Can't believe we got him when you look at the clubs he was linked too. Classy ass defender.

People may forget just how highly he was rated in France. I mean, he was a captain of his side that won the title at the age of like 21-22 or something?

Can't believe we got him when you look at the clubs he was linked too. Classy ass defender.

People may forget just how highly he was rated in France. I mean, he was a captain of his side that won the title at the age of like 21-22 or something?

yup linked to every big club under the sun mostly to Arsenal iirc.