Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Its a crying shame he is not allowed to bring his daughter.

Why? She'd just get under his feet and he'd be constantly worrying about her.

Staying at home with her Mum, no doubt.

Let Daddy get that signing done at NUFC ;)

It was a bad attempt on a joke.  :lol:

I do not get it myself so dont bother mate

Not sure whether to put this in the Twitter turd thread or in here, but apparently he left last night for Newcastle. Picture of him with his daughter last night saying cheerio. Its probably rubbish but I thought I'd post this. I don't have the link as I'm at work at the moment but it can be found on Twitter, username: @pmelissalycia

:)

How do people find this stuff? :lol:

A combination of Twitter, boredom and not having a life! :D

Based on that evidence, he's probably having his medical today. We'd know this if the local writers were worth a damn.

Maybe they do but the club have asked them to keep a lid on it... Let's face it that's what they are all doing regarding the reasons for Colo's situation...

e10sport

@le10sport

To everyone in England : this front page is fake pic.twitter.com/XbIMsD5M #Ne #NUFC #AFC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did they really have to say that?

Yes

It was all over twitter in the last hour.so they had to say its fake

Guest Roger Kint

Based on that evidence, he's probably having his medical today. We'd know this if the local writers were worth a damn.

You mean the local writers like Douglas who said he was having his medical about 6 hours ago?

Maybe they do but the club have asked them to keep a lid on it... Let's face it that's what they are all doing regarding the reasons for Colo's situation...

True, and they're probably blaming the media, at least on some level, for missing out on Remy.