Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest icemanblue

GFNFrance ‏@GFN_France

#Montpellier President #Nicollin: 'If #MBiwa is a donkey, it is not my fault. I think it is a really bad decision to go to #Newcastle'.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/SPORT/Pix/pictures/2012/9/1/1346536827415/Louis-Nicollin-008.jpg

Hairy inside forearm. 2/10 Would not bang.

Where is he now ?

If he's in Newcastle is he under armed guard, in a locked room with no means of communicattion ?

If not why not, we need cabaye in there with him shouting "it's great here" being the bad cop and debuchy soothing with "it really is" being the good cop till he signs.

Where is he now ?

If he's in Newcastle is he under armed guard, in a locked room with no means of communicattion ?

If not why not, we need cabaye in there with him shouting "it's great here" being the bad cop and debuchy soothing with "it really is" being the good cop till he signs.

Do we really want to divulge where he may be? Harry watches this forum :lol:

Well then, if we sign Mbiwa, Haidara, Sissoko and Gouffran, all in the same week...don't think I would be able to contain my excitement. Would certainly make my week. Howay then, let's get them all over the line, especially the Mbiwa deal (first and foremost).