Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Honestly not sure why any Newcastle fan would do this at the moment.

Obviously emotions are high due to our current predicament which people are aware of. So I really don't what they'd get out of doing this.

:thup:

As said it would be funny if they were doing it on RTG but to your own fans? Seems completely backwards to me  :undecided:

Fair enough the first time it was a bit 'ahhh, you guys  :blush: :laugh:!!' but now it's just getting boring and annoying that every link or article quoted I have to wait until enough people have confirmed it's not a 'funny' hoax to take notice of it.

Times like this I hate having access to so many news outlets, miss the days of surprise signings out the blue

Ahhh the good old days of the morning paper and look north.  Happier times

Ceefax was brilliant. Get up bleary eyed, go to page 302, watch as it flicks through the numbers, here's the headlines, we've only went and fucking signed Shearer.

Obviously emotions are high due to our current predicament which people are aware of. So I really don't what they'd get out of doing this.

As said it would be funny if they were doing it on RTG but to your own fans? Seems completely backwards to me  :undecided:

Fair enough the first time it was a bit 'ahhh, you guys  :blush: :laugh:!!' but now it's just getting boring and annoying that every link or article quoted I have to wait until enough people have confirmed it's not a 'funny' hoax to take notice of it.

I was about to post the same as Tooj.

No fucking point in trying to troll eachother man, esp with the current situation we are in.

In case you didn't figure it out already Le 10 sport have confirmed its fake....

Just Newcastle ‏@JustNewcastle

Tomorrows @le10sport... Claiming #AFC have bid for Mbiwa. That would put us out of the running. pic.twitter.com/PBricRCa

le10sport ‏@le10sport

@JustNewcastle Fake

Not mine? :( Mine is pro toon :'( :weep: And obviously a fake, unlike the original fake :'(

Speak to me Cajun, SPEAK TO ME!!!!!

;)

Sorry

http://i45.tinypic.com/250r1pj.jpg

Not sure whether to put this in the Twitter turd thread or in here, but apparently he left last night for Newcastle. Picture of him with his daughter last night saying cheerio. Its probably rubbish but I thought I'd post this. I don't have the link as I'm at work at the moment but it can be found on Twitter, username: @pmelissalycia

:)

Not sure whether to put this in the Twitter turd thread or in here, but apparently he left last night for Newcastle. Picture of him with his daughter last night saying cheerio. Its probably rubbish but I thought I'd post this. I don't have the link as I'm at work at the moment but it can be found on Twitter, username: @pmelissalycia

How do people find this stuff? :lol:

I agree

We are in a delicate state after the Remy saga and we have people taking the piss

NUFC Rumours ‏@NUFCrumours

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa saying goodbye to his daughter before departing for Newcastle #NUFC (via @pmelissalycia)

BBJ-ZxCCEAAzKAv.jpg

Mélissande ‏@pmelissalycia

She say GoodBye papa ...