Newcastle United 1 - 2 Reading - 19/01/13 - post-disaster reaction from page 53

Dave

Muted booing.

Wasn't very muted on Radio Newcastle tbh :lol:  Not particularly long-lasting, but fairly well the sound of about 25,000 people going "boooooo"

Clearly my leaving Libya destroyed the team.  Seriously, I don't even have any connection to Newcastle.  Not a Geordie.  No Geordie family.  So why the fuck do I follow this lot?  Of course I am going to continue this fucking roller coaster ride to hell until I'm dead and dusted.  But I honestly don't fucking know why.

part and parcel of our support nowt changes ever

Guest Roger Kint

One of our worst ever PL losses?

I think it'll be the game everyone remembers when talking about Pardew. Like Gullit and Sunderland.

Its THAT Fulham game all over again tbh.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Pardew only mananger i the world who can loose the game after 60 min where we are up 1-0 and with the present team on the field.

Marveaux and Cabaye for Perch and Bigi to defend the result!!! Fucking negative Pardew tactic and fucking Jonas playing 90 fucking minutes!!!

Thanks for ruining my beloved club!

Muted booing.

Muted?  FFS!  even the home crowd is becoming numb to it.  That's a real danger.

OpenC said it was loud. Didn't sound it on the feed I was listening to :dontknow:

At this point, nothing bar the sound of a thunderous clap bursting Pardew's eardrums would satisfy me though.