Newcastle United 1 - 2 Reading - 19/01/13 - post-disaster reaction from page 53

Dave

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

With our current squad and I current league position Newcastle must be the best team to take over...I new manager can only make a positive mark on the club...fucking hate Pardew and his way of thinking!!!

Guest tollemache

You really think taking Cabaye off was tactical?

Perch for Marveaux shocked me a bit. Would love to hear an explanation for that one

Remember how fun the Championship was though?

It will be nothing like that this time, we'll stick down there for a while.

My thoughts too. We went down with a s***load of absolute leaders (Barton, Nolan, Butt and yes even Smith.) We're going down this season with our only real captain looking at going home. Damn it all.

Shola and Jonas 90 minutes ...

I wouldn't have even thought it was possible for someone to be so clueless about football.

I wouldn't even expect my niece who doesn't know the difference between a basketball and football yet, to be this clueless.

You really think taking Cabaye off was tactical?

Perch for Marveaux shocked me a bit. Would love to hear an explanation for that one

You have to have people in midfield who can make passes, retain the ball and keep the team ticking over.

Nah lets TAKE THEM ALL OFF!

I actually can't believe what I've just seen. It's almost as if he's begging to be sacked with those subsitutions.

That was my thought too.

No one in their right mind takes a comfortable 1-0 lead and makes the substitutions he made. 

His insane fear has infected the entire club.