Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Bit of a pointless exercise lots of this. What is the point of banners of Ashley out of our club etc.......He bloody owns it and will do whatever he wants, it is his club not ours. He will select a manager that suits his needs and future plans. Football has changed, managers do not exist in the old sense, they are now coaches. The people above choose who to buy, who to sell then it is up to the coach to get the best out of those players in terms of results and hopefully increase their value so that they can be sold at a profit. Probably the last manager I remember being given cart blanch to buy and sell was David O'Leary at Leeds. Bought a team to win the champions league and it totally backfired, a disaster they have yet to recover from.

The whinging on here about us selling our best players and so on makes us look an absolute joke, did Manu not sell their best player Ronaldo, Liverpool and Suarez, Spurs and Bale? It goes on all the time because it is a business, it is not run to satisfy the whims of deluded supporters and the sooner we realise and accept that the better.

Before you start to bleat, I am not new to this forum and I have supported Newcastle for over 60 years.

Bit of a pointless exercise lots of this. What is the point of banners of Ashley out of our club etc.......He bloody owns it and will do whatever he wants, it is his club not ours. He will select a manager that suits his needs and future plans. Football has changed, managers do not exist in the old sense, they are now coaches. The people above choose who to buy, who to sell then it is up to the coach to get the best out of those players in terms of results and hopefully increase their value so that they can be sold at a profit. Probably the last manager I remember being given cart blanch to buy and sell was David O'Leary at Leeds. Bought a team to win the champions league and it totally backfired, a disaster they have yet to recover from.

The whinging on here about us selling our best players and so on makes us look an absolute joke, did Manu not sell their best player Ronaldo, Liverpool and Suarez, Spurs and Bale? It goes on all the time because it is a business, it is not run to satisfy the whims of deluded supporters and the sooner we realise and accept that the better.

Before you start to bleat, I am not new to this forum and I have supported Newcastle for over 60 years.

Ashley Spy.

:lol:

Well I've accepted we will sell our best players, doesn't mean we have to be happy about it though. Obviously any club can lose its best player (Ronaldo) for a crazy fee, I think it's our specific policy of aiming for mediocraty that annoys people.

Guest palnese

Don't really care about this either :lol:

Happy days

You don't care about who will be our next manager?

Nah, not really. It will end in tears.

Guest reefatoon

Cheers fella, was struggling on a couple of the 2014 nomination categories. Perfect timing.

Guest palnese

Ashley/Pardew/City/Chelsea etc have all killed my love for NUFC and football.

Hope the passion will be back some day.

This is very terrible.

This is very terrible.

:lol:

Its got the lot.

The holy trinity: deluded, Leeds and pitiful acceptance of fans not having any say whatsoever. Genius.

I wish you nothing but misery in life.

I wish you nothing but misery in life.

Wow  :lol:

This is very terrible.

Very terrible makes me think of Terry Venables for some reason.