Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest Roger Kint

Looks like Carver or McClaren or both are our only options

Cant wait to see if its a 12th place trophy if we get SMC or wooden spoon with JC.

Guest Roger Kint

Even though McLaren is quite underwhelming he's a combination of Ferguson and Mourinho compared to Carver.

Thats why i had him winning 12th place as opposed to bottom :thup:

Interesting that Tuchel agreed already for HSV, with Dortmund being a real option in the summer. But if he is holding for Bayern Munchen, then Dortmund is not an option. Can see Klopp switching to England next summer with Liverpool and Manchester City as potential clubs. And it wouldn't be bad for Dortmund at this point, as it seems that Klopp can't change it around at the moment for them.

On 3 million euros as well - not even 'that' much.  About £2 million a year.

Pardew was rumoured to be on £350k + Performance Bonuses.

That might explain a reluctance on both sides.

Carver is on minimum wage and a Greggs expense account.

Gourvennec was a very unusual footballer, seen as an intellectual. He studied at university during the beginning of his playing career, enjoyed philosophy and politics and thoroughly read left-wing newspapers. He was also an exceptionally intelligent and elegant playmaker

:sweetjesus: The anti-Pards

Gourvennec was a very unusual footballer, seen as an intellectual. He studied at university during the beginning of his playing career, enjoyed philosophy and politics and thoroughly read left-wing newspapers. He was also an exceptionally intelligent and elegant playmaker

:sweetjesus: The anti-Pards

I'd take him just on that.

Doesn't matter who they bring in, we can go without a manager for all I care (that thought might entertain Mike Ashley, money saved :yikes:). Unless there is a change in ownership, nothing else matters.  :boomboom:

Whatever, sounds like sales of the Spurs game and talk of a boycott is getting to them. Since January we have heard nothing to suggest that they are looking for a new manager, in fact we have heard them saying that they are impressed with Carver. It sounds like they have released some sort of information in order to try and appease the fans. It's too late, we need a good appointment for a manager, new players brought in, no keys players sold without decent replacements. We need to see the club have a go in the cups, we need to see that our players arn't going to be sold at the first opportunity. It will take years of proving me wrong to convince me, not half a paragraph on looking at someone as a manger. The thing is though we know the club won't be able to do what I have said what will turn the tide, a good season maybe, but we all know sooner or later they will change their tune.

It's not me saying I won't give them a chance to change, it's them who arn't going to give me the opportunity to give them a chance.