Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest palnese

I'd take anyone but Pulis from the PL bunch of managers.

Oh, and Hughton.

I'd take Pulis over Pardew. At least he's good at shit football and being defensive.

True.

Zola. Based on nothing really.

Based on not being Pardew by any chance? :)

Like a few others I'm almost of the opinion anyone but... However, I think some of us may underestimate the amount of fuckwittery Mike Ashley is capable of..... :-(

Put this in the other thread but probably better in here.

As far as managers go, no matter how much we pore over managerial records, it can never tell the full story. Some managers just click at certain clubs and there are no guarantees.

In December 2009, Brendan Rodgers was sacked at Reading, with the club one place above the Championship drop zone. Five years later, he's within touching distance of the top prize.

As far as managers go, no matter how much we pore over managerial records, it can never tell the full story. Some managers just click at certain clubs and there are no guarantees.

In December 2009, Brendan Rodgers was sacked at Reading, with the club one place above the Championship drop zone. Five years later, he's within touching distance of the top prize.

Very fair point.

At the moment I just want a manager with a spine and a heart. Brain, legs, arms etc.. are optional.

Was thinking of Dario Gradi and came across this line on his Wiki page. Sign him up :lol:

" Gradi's contract with Crewe was one of the most controversial in the football league, he personally takes a percentage of profit on any player sold on to another club "

With this in mind, it might be worth taking a punt on Clark?

With this in mind, it might be worth taking a punt on Clark?

No thanks

Like a few others I'm almost of the opinion anyone but... However, I think some of us may underestimate the amount of fuckwittery Mike Ashley is capable of..... :-(

I think this anyone but Pardew attitude is dangerous tbh. I really can't take any more cheap as chips appointments. There's more than enough tv money floating around now, either make a quality appointment or just fuck off and die.

I think this anyone but Pardew attitude is dangerous tbh. I really can't take any more cheap as chips appointments. There's more than enough tv money floating around now, either make a quality appointment or just fuck off and die.

I had similar feelings but have resigned myself to the fact that Pardew is so fucking gutless and Ashley isn't going to get anyone of real quality I would just like a manager who can handle any pressure at all.