Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

martin jol.

No, just no.

why not?done well pretty much everywhere (bar fulham, admittedly).

Other than Spurs he's proven to be a pretty uninspiring manager. Still an upgrade on what we have like.

Can't speak for his spell at Ajax but aye he did alright at Hamburg even if they did tail off towards the end of the season.

Along those lines, I have a feeling Speed would've turned out to be a very good manager.

Said that before he passed. He was such a leader of men on the field and seemed both intelligent and humble enough to be willing to learn.

Along those lines, I have a feeling Speed would've turned out to be a very good manager.

Said that before he passed. He was such a leader of men on the field and seemed both intelligent and humble enough to be willing to learn.

Going from Pardew to Speed would have been like winning the lottery.

My number one pick would be Lucien Favre. Time and time again he exceeds expectation, playing cracking football with a limited budget.

Just read up on him. Would be awesome.

We could have him sign up Herrmann and Kruse.

:sweetjesus:

A DOF is probably a more important position at this point in time, and by that I mean one who has proper football credentials, not one of Ashleys cockney drinking buddies. There needs to be someone who understands the game like David Dein in our boardroom who can make a wise choice for the next manager. While it seems unlikely Ashley will do that, ironically it would probably make the FCB a lot more money than his tight fisted approach in the long run. Pardew's appointment has devastated the resale value of the first team squad.

Doesn't make a blind bit of difference so long as the FCB is still here.

Both need to be gone to save the club.

[/quote

This - we need the Sultan of Brunei as owner before we can think of a new, decent manager....

Who else has the financial clout to compete in today's all singing and dancing PL and even if Pardew goes(which wouldn't be until the end of this season at the VERY earliest and probably the middle of next whenthe club is heading for relegation), which decent manager is going to work for the Fat Man or even be given the chance..?

Henrik Larsson. Based on nothing really. :joey:

He just recently got a new job with newly promoted Falkenberg, won their first game ever in the top flight on Saturday.

Good to see him go through the right routes to becoming a good manager. Hope he does well.

Bielsa looks like he might be going to Marseille.  Dave Bassett it is then.

Looks like Bielsa to Marseille is happening.

:(

I feel your pain.  Just imagine if he had come.  Actually don't imagine it - it's too painful.

He's never getting sacked man.

He will if we make it happen.

I'd take Pedro in a second, by the way. Not that I think he's manager material, but he's preferable to this prick.

Genuinely not convinced we could make it happen tbh. His boss doesn't give a fuck how much we piss and moan and get the flags out about how much we hate Pardew. So long as we're in the premier league and he's happy to tow the party line, I just don't see Ashley binning him. Id love to be wrong like.

He's never getting sacked man.

He will if we make it happen.

I'd take Pedro in a second, by the way. Not that I think he's manager material, but he's preferable to this prick.

He wouldn't last 5 minutes ; the players would soon lose respect for Beardsley....just as I have.