Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I still think you should just list all the names I mentioned and let people choose three. I collected them from the last 20 or so pages. It's about realistic dreams here, not full on realistic depression.

I still think you should just list all the names I mentioned and let people choose three. I collected them from the last 20 or so pages. It's about realistic dreams here, not full on realistic depression.

http://replygif.net/i/1484.gif

Happy to do it.

http://replygif.net/i/1484.gif

Happy to do it.

Liar :huff:

:lol: All those names. Completely excessive.

Beadle, Buchanan and McKay (assume MacKay is the same one) aren't real/posted twice though. Hitzfeld is a joke callback as well tbf.

Moyes, Ketsbaia, Girard, Garde, and Laudrup. Basically the same names I've been saying I'd be fine with for quite a while. Add in this Favre character as a guy I could interchange in that list and I'm good.

- Character and stability of Moyes at his time with Everton

- Ketsbaia's passion, results and success as a manager

- Girard's track record with Montpellier, and his ability to harness youngsters into a title winning side in France

- Garde's style of football, good record in France

- Laudrup's style of football, etc.

- Favre's style of football, etc.

:lol: All those names. Completely excessive.

Beadle, Buchanan and McKay (assume MacKay is the same one) aren't real/posted twice though. Hitzfeld is a joke callback as well tbf.

¯\_( :yao: )_/¯

State of that poll. Jeremy Beadle could've done a better job himself with his spacker hand and he's been dead for 6 fucking year.

Even some of the 'serious' options are fucking laughable.