Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Love that the Chronicle did an interview with Ketsbaia making a big deal about him wanting the job and then didn't even include him in the poll

Because the interest is completely one-sided. Him and his wife are desperate to be back. It's just not gonna happen.

Love that the Chronicle did an interview with Ketsbaia making a big deal about him wanting the job and then didn't even include him in the poll

Because the interest is completely one-sided. Him and his wife are desperate to be back. It's just not gonna happen.

Nor should it.

Nor should it.

Clearly.

Guest chopey

Imagine if your job was to write about a single subject 100% of the time, and the few people in the world that know about this subject refuse to talk to you.

We should go for Sinisa Mihajlovic from Sampdoria :D

B6nfFx_CYAAIfrY.jpg

Lazio vs Sampdoria (in red)... Sampdoria lost 3-0.

Can someone explain the reasoning behind this? The guy must be the polar opposite of Pardew.

I've seen the video. 5 players ran forward and 5 ran backwards. Just seems utterly pointless

We should go for Sinisa Mihajlovic from Sampdoria :D

B6nfFx_CYAAIfrY.jpg

Lazio vs Sampdoria (in red)... Sampdoria lost 3-0.

Can someone explain the reasoning behind this? The guy must be the polar opposite of Pardew.

I've seen the video. 5 players ran forward and 5 ran backwards. Just seems utterly pointless

:lol: I did wonder what the hell was going on when I saw this doing the rounds on Twitter.

I imagined the ball to be rolled back to the keeper and the 10 just bombed into the Lazio area "CHHHEEEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRGE"

Quite disappointed this didn't happen. Moreso when you consider that 5 of those players ran backwards. Just what was the point? :lol: