Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

You would hope it's not Carver, as they would have confirmed it by now. In God we trust.

Ashley's probably sitting at a fireplace, petting a white cat in his volcano island stronghold and letting these "lists" get leaked before appointing him man. :lol: Just to fuck with hope.

Just read this on the Chron, is this really written by actual journalists?

Hoddle was given a job at Southampton

He was sacked by Spurs and he was a flop at Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Hoddle is usually the first name linked with every manager’s vacancy.

But he hasn’t worked as a manager since 2006.

He is currently a first-team coach at QPR.

And he has worked as a pundit with ITV.

He has a good rapport with Carr due to his Tottenham links.

I think Mainz would allow Tuchel to come now, think they only didn't let him out of his contract as other bundesiga clubs were sniffing around, we are of absolute no threat to them

The bit I read on Garde did come across as if he was a bit of a French Pardieu! which is a little disconcerting

Well I was just assuming that the news that Tuchel is unavailable until the summer was true. If we can get him now obviously it makes sense to get him in as soon as possible. Garde's chairman has already told us to fuck off so doesn't look like he will be coming mid-season. There was another one on the list who has taken a year break but can't recall which one it is. So from the news we are hearing it does seem we will have more options in the summer.

Fucking hell, reads like a year 2's homework :lol:

:spit:

Guest antz1uk

I f***ing can't get my head around how Ryder is an employed journalist.

it's actually laughable, it's like he walked in aged 15 on a fortnights work experience and just never left after making the coffees

Guest firetotheworks

The only angle that I can see on it is that they wanted someone who could write at a pre-school level because that's what they assumed the level was for their readers. Either that or he just does what the fuck he's told and doesn't say anything.

Out of that list in the Chronicle

1a) Tuchel 1b) Galtier 2) Garde 3) Howe 4) McClaren 5) Clement 6) Hoddle

:thup:

In Carr we trust, and Charnley we hope. I am optimistic about this. Have also been optimistic so many times before when we have been left a laughing stock though.

We simply can't wait until season end if you ask me, not with Carver at least. I'd be happy to wait for De Boer in the summer if we got someone half decent to cover in the mean time.. who the hell would for the money we would be willing to give them. Probably Ketsbaia tbh, but we would more likely bring back JFK or hire George Burley.

Think Mainz would absolutely deal with us for Tuchel as we are from outside of Germany, just don't think he is that keen from reports that have already come out.

Would be OK if the club even said "we decided to not spend money in the transfer window, but however have paid a sum to Mainz to obtain a release of Thomas Tuchel from his contract at Mainz, and he will begin on X date" even if that said date was this summer.

In Carr we trust, and Charnley we hope. I am optimistic about this. Have also been optimistic so many times before when we have been left a laughing stock though.

We simply can't wait until season end if you ask me, not with Carver at least. I'd be happy to wait for De Boer in the summer if we got someone half decent to cover in the mean time.. who the hell would for the money we would be willing to give them. Probably Ketsbaia tbh, but we would more likely bring back JFK or hire George Burley.

Think Mainz would absolutely deal with us for Tuchel as we are from outside of Germany, just don't think he is that keen from reports that have already come out.

Which reports? I wasn't aware that he doesn't fancy it much. Has he had a more attractive offer from another club?

Guest antz1uk

Which reports? I wasn't aware that he doesn't fancy it much. Has he had a more attractive offer from another club?

I've not heard or read a thing about him not being keen on it and i've been stalking the life out of the bloke on the internet  :lol:

I would imagine that Galtier and Garde would be getting a decent payrise as there is little money in French football outside of PSG.  I am not sure if that is the case for the German candidates but many coaches on the continent earn a lot less than managers in England and that includes NUFC.

If they can get away with not paying compensation, I can imagine the club just using the money they got for Pardew to pay the new man's wages.

I am 100% for Tuchel but i am suprised we haven't seen Nigel Clough's name mentioned if people are thinking of young English managers.  Done decent job at Derby and certainly in the cups doing great with Sheffield United

I am 100% for Tuchel but i am suprised we haven't seen Nigel Clough's name mentioned if people are thinking of young English managers.  Done decent job at Derby and certainly in the cups doing great with Sheffield United

tumblr_mzys8nfrxf1st18yzo1_400.gif

That mackem twat has a job though which doesn't fit our usual criteria.

Don't think he's done that well either to be honest.