Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest neesy111

Carver, Hoddle and Howe not in running according to Guardian.

Between Garde, Tuchel and Galtier.

Be happy with any of them.

Guardian say we're not considering Carver. That whole article is far too good to be true.

Carver should be shown the door immediately with a boot up his arse.

The thinking is probably let him stay for the Chelsea battering, then the boot up the arse will be even more emphatic.

Dispapointed, I was really hoping for one of Bruce, McLaren or Carver.

Shame.

doubt we'll get any of the above and be stuck with Carver, why the f*** would you come to a club which is selling its best player asap and where the money will most certainly not be reinvested?

Not quite true though is it? I hate the regime as much as anyone but usually sales from players is reinvested.

We just don't spend at all outside of sales. Anyway two of those managers come from Lyon and Mainz which make us look like Man City.

doubt we'll get any of the above and be stuck with Carver, why the f*** would you come to a club which is selling its best player asap and where the money will most certainly not be reinvested?

Not quite true though is it? I hate the regime as much as anyone but usually sales from players is reinvested.

We just don't spend at all outside of sales. Anyway two of those managers come from Lyon and Mainz which make us look like Man City.

will the money be spent this window? All evidence says no it will not. So thats 6 months working with a team with 0 creativity in central midfield and a piss poor defense and getting paid in sports direct vouchers. Doesn't exactly look attractive to me

If Carr is the one picking the manager then that article will definitely be true.

Imagine all the effort that goes into scouting a player, and then convincing Mike to put out to purchase them.

Only to have Pardew then play Sammy Amoebi and Armstrong ahead of them.

He'd better be involved in picking the next manager.

will the money be spent this window? All evidence says no it will not. So thats 6 months working with a team with 0 creativity in central midfield and a piss poor defense and getting paid in sports direct vouchers. Doesn't exactly look attractive to me

Ashley doesn't give a flying fuck if it looks attractive to you. 3 wins and we stay in the premier with another £20m in the bank. That's the bottom line, the rest is immaterial.

will the money be spent this window? All evidence says no it will not. So thats 6 months working with a team with 0 creativity in central midfield and a p*ss poor defense and getting paid in sports direct vouchers. Doesn't exactly look attractive to me

I think they have to spend is Sissoko is flogged, hence why its being done very early.  If they felt no one extra was required then i think it would have been left until the last minute of the window again. 

Ashley doesn't give a flying fuck if it looks attractive to you. 3 wins and we stay in the premier with another £20m in the bank. That's the bottom line, the rest is immaterial.

I have a hard time seeing 3 wins out of this team without sissoko.

Shame.

Watch this be the one post Ashley reads when he comes on here.

Please remove this filth.

will the money be spent this window? All evidence says no it will not. So thats 6 months working with a team with 0 creativity in central midfield and a p*ss poor defense and getting paid in sports direct vouchers. Doesn't exactly look attractive to me

Well fair enough but those are 3 managers who are used to having fuck all to work with. To the extent that Ashley will seem generous.

I have a hard time seeing 3 wins out of this team without sissoko.

We could park the bus and wait for some Ayoze magic a la Pardew.

Shame.

Watch this be the one post Ashley reads when he comes on here.

Please remove this filth.

He'd probably not go for one of that lot if he did tbf

That Guardian article sounds fantastic - even mentioning we'd be willing to pay for the right man :lol:

I'd be happy as fuck with any of those 3, slightly higher with Galtier and Tuchel.

Still mind boggling that we allowed Pardew to shove HBA, Marv, MYM out the door though.