Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Moyes really isnt the answer. Everton are playing simple football and getting the best out of their 4-5 key players. At SJP it was long ball to Fellaini. Granted it was better than Pardew´s plan which was.. hmmm... I dunno actually

Also why would he come here? At this moment in time it would be a sideways step at best.

Dechamps after the WC.

May as well punch Ben Arfa's ticket. Possibly most other prodigious talents too (recruited by Carr - if we strike it lucky again), where an arrogant swagger/ego, a touch of volatity is often baggage which comes with genius. I don't know whether DD handles those sort of individuals well, sort of a one-speed man-manager where the single gear is driven by his ego.

What I'd really like is a manager who is going to overall the whole philosophy of the club. Somebody that is going to make sure that the youth team play exactly like the first team do so that when players progress through the ranks they aren't scared or timid about the jump in class as they will seamlessly fit into the side as another cog in the machine. Somebody that will encourage these players to express themselves when they are out on the pitch.

I know he hasn't been that great recently but I think Rijkaard would come and manage us.

He's top notch. I really rate him. Might have got a bit jaded but a new challenge in the PL would suit him.

Always bemuses me why folks even bother to have this sort of conversation, when it won't change a fucking thing. :undecided:

To be fair, nothing we talk about here is likely to effect anything. This is no different, but it is interesting to discuss.

Guest bimpy474

Always bemuses me why folks even bother to have this sort of conversation, when it won't change a fucking thing. :undecided:

Well we would all just be looking at the screen with no words on it.

:lol:

Fair comment. :lol:

Bemuses me why people are so certain Ashley will be happy to buy players like January's and see no return.

I can't see him replacing Pardew with anyone better though. Bargain basement Mike, dishing out on a decent continental coach?

Guest bimpy474

Bemuses me why people are so certain Ashley will be happy to buy players like January's and see no return.

Now with a little bit of ITK here, my boss sees Dekka at family do's a couple of times a year, says hello but doesn't talk about footy that much (Spuds fan). He's due to go to such a family do next Saturday night, i'm going to ask him to grill Dekka about this.

I can't see him replacing Pardew with anyone better though. Bargain basement Mike, dishing out on a decent continental coach?

Exactly.

Guest bimpy474

Exactly.

What if they ask Carr for his advice on this front ?.

Always bemuses me why folks even bother to have this sort of conversation, when it won't change a f***ing thing. :undecided:

That criteria renders most conversations pointless.