Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest palnese

Would people be interested in Mancini when he's sacked from City? It won't happen of course, but I wouldn't touch him.

Guest palnese

Would people be interested in Mancini when he's sacked from City? It won't happen of course, but I wouldn't touch him.

Really?

Yeah. Don't rate him at all.

Really?

Yeah. Don't rate him at all.

Urrrghhh, hes just an intalian pardew.

Think he's a rather uncreative manager who's had success at City merely due to the money he's been able to spend. Wouldn't go near him.

Mont or Garcia.

Managers who are used to punching above their weight but actually showing fight, tactics, gameplan, etc. Managers who see the "top" clubs in the league and basically go at them. Thats the way it should be.

Bring back Keegan  :love: :frantic:

..Make sure to bring in some filthy-rich Arabs as well.

I must admit I'm amazed at how 'well' Mike Ashley takes care of his 'beloved' Newcastle.

Watch interview in signature, please!

Not that Pardew is going anywhere but it's between Rudi Garcia and Moyes for me.

Rudi Garcia: Plays attacking football, knows and has worked with most of our players, brought success to Lille.

Moyes: Builds a team on a limited budget, will eventually have us looking to get into the CL or EL places, would make SJP a fortress again, can play attacking football when the time is right, can get down and dirty when it's needed.

Yet this Pardew will be our manager. Those rumours of him having an affair with a players wife at Southampton must have been false because he's shown time and time again that he can't rise to the occasion.

Those rumours of him having an affair with a players wife at Southampton must have been false because he's shown time and time again that he can't rise to the occasion.

http://laurenoutloud.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1233445870_ae19b02.gif

We are hardly in the position to be fussy tbh.... i'd snap your hands off for Mancini not that it's even close to being realistic.

We are in exactly the position to be fussy.

Pardew's utter failure nonwithstanding this is a very attractive job on paper now. Premier league club, big stadium, good squad, and board who don't seem hellbent on fucking things up anymore.

Should the club choose to make a managerial appointment this summer there's no reason we can't bring in one of those select few managers who have the capability to make a team more than the sum of its parts. Absolutely critical that we apply the same diligent and analytical approach that we apply to buying players.

Guest firetotheworks

Those rumours of him having an affair with a players wife at Southampton must have been false because he's shown time and time again that he can't rise to the occasion.

http://laurenoutloud.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1233445870_ae19b02.gif

I dunno, he knows how to fuck a team.

Guest bimpy474

Why on earth would Moyes come here man? It's as embarrassing a suggestion as any.

The players, the size of the club and the fans....is that so hard to imagine if he fancy a different challenge.

Guest firetotheworks

Why on earth would Moyes come here man? It's as embarrassing a suggestion as any.

The players, the size of the club and the fans....is that so hard to imagine if he fancy a different challenge.

He's managing a team that consistently pushes for CL football. They love him, he loves them. There's no logical reason why he'd come here. At all.

If he left Everton, I feel like it'd be for an even bigger challenge (i.e. ManU, City, Chelsea, etc.)

Guest bimpy474

If he left Everton, I feel like it'd be for an even bigger challenge (i.e. ManU, City, Chelsea, etc.)

What if he chooses to leave at the end of this season and none of those jobs are available. I dont think it's that hard to imagine he might fancy our club.