Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Why on earth would Moyes come here man? It's as embarrassing a suggestion as any.

The players, the size of the club and the fans....is that so hard to imagine if he fancy a different challenge.

If he left Everton, I feel like it'd be for an even bigger challenge (i.e. ManU, City, Chelsea, etc.)

What if he chooses to leave at the end of this season and none of those jobs are available. I dont think it's that hard to imagine he might fancy our club.

I hope you're right, but I just can't see it. He is Everton football...to drag him away from there would require more stability (and a greater guarantee of CL football) than he'd find here.

Guest bimpy474

Why on earth would Moyes come here man? It's as embarrassing a suggestion as any.

The players, the size of the club and the fans....is that so hard to imagine if he fancy a different challenge.

If he left Everton, I feel like it'd be for an even bigger challenge (i.e. ManU, City, Chelsea, etc.)

What if he chooses to leave at the end of this season and none of those jobs are available. I dont think it's that hard to imagine he might fancy our club.

I hope you're right, but I just can't see it. He is Everton football...to drag him away from there would require more stability (and a greater guarantee of CL football) than he'd find here.

Maybe look at it from his view, he may see us as a viable challenger to the top clubs, if he knows there a bit of money to spend.

Clutching at very short straws, but i think a lot of decent managers would fancy managing us.

Fcuk Moyes. What has he achieved for some of you to Tate him ? His style is not any better that Alladyce. Shite and boring style.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/983558_o.gif

Fcuk Moyes. What has he achieved for some of you to rate him ? His style is not any better that Alladyce. s**** and boring style.

You mean like taken a team who were relegation threatened every year challenging for Europe (getting into the CL one year) and most of the time being the best of the rest on a short budget.

Honestly Moyes is no one. People forget how awful Everton play and struggle in some seasons. They rely on being physical because that's Moyes style like most of the British managers.

Fcuk Moyes. What has he achieved for some of you to rate him ? His style is not any better that Alladyce. s**** and boring style.

You mean like taken a team who were relegation threatened every year challenging for Europe (getting into the CL one year) and most of the time being the best of the rest on a short budget.

Like how many times have they qualified to champions league please remind me.

Honestly Moyes is no one. People forget how awful Everton play and struggle in some seasons. They rely on being physical because that's Moyes style like most of the British managers.

Even if that is the case (I'm not convinced it is, as Everton play much prettier football than most), it'd still mean he's grossly outperforming the likes of Pardew/Big Sam playing the same tactics on a far smaller budget.

How many times have they even qualified for Europa League ? Moyes is a mid table manager. He may do better one season but nothing special and mostly will end up at the bottom of the first page.

How many times have they even qualified for Europa League ? Moyes is a mid table manager. He may do better one season but nothing special and mostly will end up at the bottom of the first page.

:idiot2:

I think Moyes would be a bit risky in that he's a case of perfect "club-manager" match. No telling how well he'd actually do if you take him away from the club he knows inside-out.

We've had that once with Allardyce already.

If we want to replace Pardew the we need a manager who understands tactics. This means ruling out a British manager as this will straightaway eliminate the long ball and overly physical tactics. Also this means Hellooo to pass and move style which our players will ne comfortable with.

We need to apply a Carr-esque approach to getting someone in. Swansea  did it with Laudrup, kept it under the radar and pulled off a coup with a candidate no expected. Pointless getting rid of Pards until we have a much better option firmly in our sights.

Moyes really isnt the answer. Everton are playing simple football and getting the best out of their 4-5 key players. At SJP it was long ball to Fellaini. Granted it was better than Pardew´s plan which was.. hmmm... I dunno actually

We need to apply a Carr-esque approach to getting someone in. Swansea  did it with Laudrup, kept it under the radar and pulled off a coup with a candidate no expected. Pointless getting rid of Pards until we have a much better option firmly in our sights.

While we have Carr to handle player acquisitions, I get the feeling our "secret weapon" when it comes to managerial searches is the guy who scrubs the urinals at SJP.