Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Klopp doesn't seem to fit with Man City for me. His successes at Mainz and Dortmund were with 'underdog' teams that he got playing above their level with honest hard-working players. Not sure his style would work with the overpaid prima donnas at City. Plus I love Klopp and hate City so would be quite painful seeing him at a club I despise.

Klopp is not going to go to a title winning side like City IMO, he seems to be more of a Kevin Keegan figure who is more renowned for entertainment than trophies. That said, he'll get better offers than us. If we were the old Newcastle aiming for the skies like under Sir John Hall it would be a different matter though.

Not to lay any blame on you but Hall is one son of a bitch. He did admit he knew full well Ashley wanted to suck the life out of the club yet sold it to him anyway!

Massive twat Hall, acts like a poor geordie but loves money more than anything!

No doubt he was money driven like most owners, but at least while he was here he made sure the assets were on the pitch and brand expansion was about NUFC not Sports Direct.

Mark Hughes?

Do Not want.

"Does a decent job" seems to be the maximum of his ability,to his credit he can make a team hard to beat,but like you say it's not pretty and he's the last person I would want when you hit a relegation battle or confidence crisis.

It's not pretty generally but Mark Hughes, on a limited budget, does a decent job. Discuss.

Do not think we are in a position to attract someone as good as Mark Hughes. Why would he leave Stoke to come here ?

A West Ham fan on another forum seems to think they have a good chance at landing Klopp. Supposedly he wants a 'project'.

Think I'd stop watching all football if it happened.

Bielsa's been heavily linked with West Ham, seems pretty much certain he'll leave OM in the summer.

A West Ham fan on another forum seems to think they have a good chance at landing Klopp. Supposedly he wants a 'project'.

Klopp would surely be looking for a 'project' that didn't involve the sale of his best players the moment they do anything decent. You'd imagine.

It's not pretty generally but Mark Hughes, on a limited budget, does a decent job. Discuss.

Was thinking about this the other day, Pulis was lauded for finishing 11th with absolutely terrible "football", Hughes is about to top that both in terms of league position and style of football.

Watching Stoke under Hughes I don't think there's night and day between now and how they played under Pulis.

Any team Hughes manages always play horrible, snide, physical stuff. Just because his mate Savage lauds him every week isn't anything to believe.

He is also one of the most detestable managers from the Premier League era IMO.

Watching Stoke under Hughes I don't think there's night and day between now and how they played under Pulis.

Any team Hughes manages always play horrible, snide, physical stuff. Just because his mate Savage lauds him every week isn't anything to believe.

He is also one of the most detestable managers from the Premier League era IMO.

Maybe not night and day, but there's a difference. Pulis' Stoke was extreme.

I don't want Hughes, for the record.

Bielsa's been heavily linked with West Ham, seems pretty much certain he'll leave OM in the summer.

How come ?

Tuchel now confirmed via Dortmund's official twitter feed. One step closer to McLaren. Ugh.

I'm already resigned to it, safe and boring but one thing I do like about McClaren is that he's not Pardew. Get in there!

@lee_ryder: No truth in talk that Jocelyn Gourvennec has been in discussions with #NUFC at SJP today. #guingamp

Huh ???

Mint if he comes in, brings Marveaux back with him and turns him into David Silva

This is pretty earth-shattering news, if those photos are to be believed. The board is listening after all? We can surely thank AO.com for this, as we hadn't seen even a hint of such movements before the protests.

Best news I've heard in a while, tbh. I don't even give a fuck if he's 'cheap,' he's not Carver and he's not McLaren. I'm almost ecstatic :)