Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest bimpy474

Love to see Moyes if he leaves Everton whether he would come is another matter.

Complete sideways (and I am being very generous to us) step.

If he does leave Everton, where's he going to go up ?. Man City doubt it. Doesn't really leave any up options.

Guest Phil K

ANYONE but Pardew is how I feel at this minute......we're relying on other teams blowing up as we are, or not getting results because I genuinely can't see us getting another point this season. Just embarrassment after embarrassment

I've got a horrible feeling it will be Neil Lennon.

Imagine that :scared:

He wouldn't come. I think he'd rather stay at Celtic where he doesn't get tested and walks away with the title year after year then actually be prepared to go into a job where he has to work during the week. At Celtic all he has to do is turn up on a Saturday, tell the players to win and then go home again, in the Premiership he actually has to do his homework, he actually has to get players playing the right way in the training ground.

I don't rate Neil Lennon as a manager but that's not really why he wouldn't come to us.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Literally anyone else. I'd take Bernard Cribbins, Gareth Gates, the guy who plays Norris off Corrie or Dame Edna f***ing Everage - get the c*** out.

Cribbins would get them playing. Just give him a Mourinho script. imagine that.

That's my next screen play.

Guest Phil K

Martin O'Neill's available.

Be a laugh wouldn't it.....he couldn't do worse than Pardew - at least he'd get the back four actually recognizing each other

Guest Haris Vuckic

Imagine Zeman at the club man. The players won't know what hit them with the style shifting from one end of the spectrum to the other. :lol:

It would be mint. everyone at the half way line for kick off

Love to see Moyes if he leaves Everton whether he would come is another matter.

Complete sideways (and I am being very generous to us) step.

If he does leave Everton, where's he going to go up ?. Man City doubt it. Doesn't really leave any up options.

Hasn't he talked about going abroad? Either way he would be mental to leave Everton to come here.

Guest Armchair Pundit

Leaning towards Laurent Blanc now.

I thought that, though didn't he have major fallings out with some of the French national squad, including HBA? He had a couple of good seasons for Bordeaux didn't he?

Chelsea's soon to be booted out interim manager  for me - if he thinks he could work with fatty.  :naughty:

Defo. Crazy for the club not to consider going for Benitez

Martinez is a close second for me but my first choice would be Benitez.  Not sure if he's feeling any more/less love from the terraces at stamford bridge but he's really impressed me since taking over at that nuthouse.