Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

If we go down getting a foreign manager with no experience of British football is probably just about as risky thing as we could do. Even moreso when the vast majority of the 'star' foreign players who he'll have a relationship will likely be peddled.

Laudrup springs to mind as a manager who had no experience of UK football.  Didn't do so bad did he?

Pardew has two more wins than him since we met 2 months ago. :shifty:

Laudrup has two wins over Pardew.

Laudrup springs to mind as a manager who had no experience of UK football.  Didn't do so bad did he?

Pardew has two more wins than him since we met 2 months ago. :shifty:

Laudrup has two wins over Pardew.

Two-che!

wants to move to a PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB. Gigantic question marks over if he'd come to us.

Should we stay up who else is there? Chelsea are going for Mourinho and City even if they sack Mancini they will go for a world renowned name.

Who else is going to have a open slot? he doesn't mind working under small budgets and has worked with a lot of these players before and Yanga Mbiwa was his captain for Montpellier.

I think he would come, my biggest question mark is whether Ashley would approach him or not.

Not saying I wouldn't love him here. He'd be my number one choice if we stay up however I have big doubts in a) whether we'll be able to achieve that and b) if he'd come to a championship club where more than half the squad will want out.

wants to move to a PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB. Gigantic question marks over if he'd come to us.

Should we stay up who else is there? Chelsea are going for Mourinho and City even if they sack Mancini they will go for a world renowned name.

Who else is going to have a open slot? he doesn't mind working under small budgets and has worked with a lot of these players before and Yanga Mbiwa was his captain for Montpellier.

I think he would come, my biggest question mark is whether Ashley would approach him or not.

Not saying I wouldn't love him here. He'd be my number one choice if we stay up however I have big doubts in a) whether we'll be able to achieve that and b) if he'd come to a championship club where more than half the squad will want out.

Did say if we stay up tbf, i fully realise he would never come if we were relegated.

Next season could be the most exciting for years if we stay up, sack Pardew and make a good managerial appointment.

This squad with a few summer additions and a manager who knows how to use them could actually make football something I want to watch.

Next season could be the most exciting for years if we stay up, sack Pardew and make a good managerial appointment.

This squad with a few summer additions and a manager who knows how to use them could actually make football something I want to watch.

Agree with this. I'd be very excited for the new season if we got a new manager.

We have to. If we start next season with Pardew I'll probably struggle to be bothered.