Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Guest Roger Kint

I feel bad that I don't even remotely remember him from the 2 games he played against us.  :undecided:

When was the second time?

Gouffran is an interesting signing. Same age as Remy, probably as fast and scored way more than him this season. Not saying he is better but we have got ourselves a great deal for the price.

Not even half the player Remy can be on one of his few good days. But still another cracking little signing if he comes.

Wasn't he rated really highly at some point then lost his way a bit?

I feel bad that I don't even remotely remember him from the 2 games he played against us.  :undecided:

He only played about 65 minutes of one.

And we dominated it from start to finish, not sure what he's suppose to do when we have the ball....

Look bothered? None of them did that night. They were embarrassingly poor and it was as poor a team performance I've seen for ages.

And we dominated it from start to finish, not sure what he's suppose to do when we have the ball....

Look bothered? None of them did that night. They were embarrassingly poor and it was as poor a team performance I've seen for ages.

Aye not denying that, just its not surprising he struggled when we controlled the game.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

And we dominated it from start to finish, not sure what he is suppose to do when we have the ball....

Aye, I guess so. I just feel like this is like us signing Leon Best, but it's getting less shit because he's French and not pretend Irish.  :lol:

And we dominated it from start to finish, not sure what he is suppose to do when we have the ball....

Aye, I guess so. I just feel like this is like us signing Leon Best, but it's getting less s*** because he's French and not pretend Irish.  :lol:

All i know is he's much better than Shola, Obertan and Jonas. Sure he's no Demba Ba replacement but i don't think he's being bought as that.

This is the long overdue Best replacement, albeit a different style but with the players we have we should buying players like that not target men.

I'm pleased all in all tbh.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Is speaking English out of favour in the United dressing room now? Will we ever sign another British player ?