Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Probably the Bellamy case again. We lose out our 1st priority target but in the end we get a much better player instead. He get pace, intelligence, skills, and work rate. I couldn't ask for more. 1.5m FFS.

or was it all a diversion to get another bad egg into QPR............after all why land in London

Wow seriously impressed by gouffrans work rate, his tracking back was fantastic, great linking up with santon too. Might not have the goalscoring prowess but quicker and more skillfull than ba. Very happy.

Feel the goals will definitely come with him, for sure. Only just getting started.

Wow seriously impressed by gouffrans work rate, his tracking back was fantastic, great linking up with santon too. Might not have the goalscoring prowess but quicker and more skillfull than ba. Very happy.

Feel the goals will definitely come with him, for sure. Only just getting started.

Yep, very exciting. Complete team player by the looks of things.

It may be bias but I honestly think that Remy would have been too much of greedy c*** for us had he been asked to play on the wing, Gouffran seems selfless which is what we need, he should give a nice balance to Ben Arfa who is obviously more direct.

Agree completely.

It may be bias but I honestly think that Remy would have been too much of greedy c*** for us had he been asked to play on the wing, Gouffran seems selfless which is what we need, he should give a nice balance to Ben Arfa who is obviously more direct.

Agree completely.

Even if Jonas played good today. Imagen him and Ben Arfa at either side of Cissé :sweetjesus:

Superb performance from this bloke today, almost my MotM. Was very impressed with how well he anticipates the game. On several occasions he kept the ball in tight situations, drawing opposition players in and picking a pass at the right moment to ease the pressure off us.

Will make a good partnership down the left with Santon as well.