Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

This guy has been a victim of shit coaching as much as Anita. I don't see the difference between them.

In fact, the vast majority of player has been victim of our appalling coaching over the last few years.

What I call shit is players like Williamson and Raylor, they don't have talent nor any decent attribute.

Haven't seen much talent from Gouffran at all tbh. What is he supposedly good at? Can't beat his man, can't cross, his finishing is average at best. He used to have a bit of pace (not lightning quick or owt though), but that's pretty much it.

Additional points won in 14/15 thanks to his goals/assists - 1

10 (just for goals scored) in 13/14

Assume this relates to that period he had where he was still pretty awful in all round play but got on the end of a few things in the box, shinned one or two in and so on...

He's fucking recyclable garbage, needs hoying in a bin, or the sea.

Haven't seen much talent from Gouffran at all tbh. What is he supposedly good at? Can't beat his man, can't cross, his finishing is average at best. He used to have a bit of pace (not lightning quick or owt though), but that's pretty much it.

Read the posts about his earlier performances.

I liked him when he first came into the team to be honest, right after he signed - but I assumed he was signed to actually play as a backup striker off the bench - use his pace to get on the end of things and such. I didn't expect him to have basically been our first choice RW/LW for a couple of seasons. Any bit of striker ability in him has been drilled and coached and shitted out. He's fucking terrible now, and hoping he goes back to France and doesn't ruin team selections.

Can't remember who said it, but someone on here basically said he's been doing shuttle runs down a wing for about two seasons now and that's how best I can describe what he does. Except rather than an athlete, he looks like Santiago when that little cunt tramples on his inhaler in the dressing room. Shite.

Chipped in with a few when he played up front towards the beginning of his time here didn't he? Didn't look great but I don't think he looked terrible either, until good old Pards decided he was going to be Jonas MK II.

I know he's been bad last to season and he should be nowhere near the first team, but I'm willing to give him a second chance under new management , as I am with all our squad really(except for Williamson, he can go die in a hole.), they've been so ineptly coached over the last couple years, who knows what theyed be like under an even remotely competent manager.

He scored 6 or 7 in the 2013/14 season, IIRC most in the first half of that season before Cabaye left when he was playing wide right of a 4-3-3

Then everything went to piss, we started playing more of a 4-4-2 and he was well and truly Pardewed as a limited wide midfielder

The Gouff, the Gouff, the Gouff is on fire

The Gouff, the Gouff, the Gouff is on fire

We don't need no water let the motherf***** burn

Burn motherf*****, burn

:lol:

:lol: :lol: