Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Guest bimpy474

Scored in our last 5 home games.

First player to since Shearer in 97 according to someone on Twatter.

He pops up in great positions in the area.

His goal came at a great time - one of our most important players imo.

My favourite without doubt. Might not be as exciting as some (Cabaye, Ben Arfa) but the rarity in which he has a bad game is exceptional where as the others game have their spells of anonymity. Even when Gouffran has had a 'bad' game he will have worked his arse off and been a hindrance to the opposition.

His goal came at a great time - one of our most important players imo.

My favourite without doubt. Might not be as exciting as some (Cabaye, Ben Arfa) but the rarity in which he has a bad game is exceptional where as the others game have their spells of anonymity. Even when Gouffran has had a 'bad' game he will have worked his arse off and been a hindrance to the opposition.

:thup: he contributes in every aspect of his game, when we don't have the ball, he's tackling or hassling and when we recycle the ball, he's on the move.

Excellent footballer  :smitten:

Remember him being the most unheralded of our signings, lots of pundits saying not sure why we bought him, liverpool mate still doesn't believe me that he's mint

He certainly was the most unheralded of those signings, no doubt about it. Currently my favourite player :thup:

Love the Gouff  :love:

Remember him being the most unheralded of our signings, lots of pundits saying not sure why we bought him, liverpool mate still doesn't believe me that he's mint

He certainly was the most unheralded of those signings, no doubt about it. Currently my favourite player :thup:

Agreed.

p.s you owe me £50 for using "Love the Gouff'.

while a Liverpool mate of mine loves watching him play and says he remind him of Dirk Kuyt (in a good way)

Agreed.

p.s you owe me £50 for using "Love the Gouff'.

:lol: no way man, "Love the Gouff" is already taken.

:clap:

Fucking love the Gouff, rapidly becoming a cult hero for me, tremendous work ethic, could run all day, defensively sound when doubling up, great engine, quick, can drift past players with ease, great passing ability and is chipping in with the goals as well.

Probably my favourite player right now, his desire for the cause is fantastic

:megusta:

Your first mention of it is a solid month later:

How do you go about registering something as your catchphrase? I want 'Love the Gouff'.