The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Danny Mills, BBC Radio 5 live at Etihad StadiumMan City 1-0 Leeds

"I think James Milner is the best City player week in, week out. He may not get all the attention or the plaudits, but he is an 8/10 player all the time. If you had 11 Milners in your team every week you wouldn't be far off winning the league."

Honestly, man. How do these chancers get paid for this stuff?

"If you had 11 Milners in your team every week you wouldn't be far off winning the league."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:sweetjesus:  :spit:

On s*** punditry and Leeds I remember watching the football league show where it was mentioned Leeds had 7 red cards in 5 games or something completely ludicrous like that, one pundit asked another "do you think leeds have a discipline problem?" the reply came "no they're just passionate"

:facepalm:

"If you had 11 Milners in your team every week you wouldn't be far off winning the league."

How good is he on goal? That might throw a spanner in that genius footballing plan.

Knowing Milner if he was one and one with the keeper, he's beat him, go round in circle, beat him again, go and do it a 3rd time and lose it.

It irritated me when he used to beat his man on the wing for us then he had to go back and beat him 3 more times before producing a cross. He still does it.

How good is he on goal? That might throw a spanner in that genius footballing plan.

Knowing Milner if he was one and one with the keeper, he's beat him, go round in circle, beat him again, go and do it a 3rd time and lose it.

It irritated me when he used to beat his man on the wing for us then he had to go back and beat him 3 more times before producing a cross. He still does it.

I should have said "in goal"...

I hate English prepositions; I always get them wrong...

There was one UEFA Cup game I watched with my dad and he pointed out that his main move was "stepover, stepover, cross the ball, blocked for a throw-in". About 2 minutes later he had the ball down by the touchline and he went, "here we go...stepover, stepover, cross the ball, blocked for a throw-in" exactly in time with those actions happening. :lol:

Guess you had to be there to appreciate it.

now admitably things are pretty comfortable in this game so no reason they would but have man city fans turned on Mancini yet? They're season has been such a pathetic limp display I'm surprised haven't heard much about man city fans booing etc