The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Ridiculous how many goals Man Utd defenders have this season. In the last two seasons, our defenders have two league goals - both Ryan Taylor, one a free kick. None this season.

Pathetic. No wonder people wet themselves whenever Cisse misses a chance. It's not acceptable.

We're the only team in the league without a goal scored by a defender. Add it to the ludicrous corner statistic.

Depressing as f*** that Lukaku will just forget about West Brom at the end of the season and go back to Chelsea. It's both unfair on West Brom and unfair on the rest of the league that they've had free use of a £17m talent.

I agree but I like how it can allow young players to develop. I guess if loans like this were stopped it would stop Chelsea stockpiling players :dontknow:

Ridiculous how many goals Man Utd defenders have this season. In the last two seasons, our defenders have two league goals - both Ryan Taylor, one a free kick. None this season.

Pathetic. No wonder people wet themselves whenever Cisse misses a chance. It's not acceptable.

We're the only team in the league without a goal scored by a defender. Add it to the ludicrous corner statistic.

fucking floated fucking set fucking penis fucking to fucking mike fucking williamson fucking at fucking the fucking back fucking post.

Depressing as f*** that Lukaku will just forget about West Brom at the end of the season and go back to Chelsea. It's both unfair on West Brom and unfair on the rest of the league that they've had free use of a £17m talent.

I agree but I like how it can allow young players to develop. I guess if loans like this were stopped it would stop Chelsea stockpiling players :dontknow:

I think Lukaku has already said that he would like to stay at WBA for another season.  He wants to play and does not want to just sit on Chelsea's bench.  I guess it depends on what Chelsea's plans are for him - they could have done with him this season.

That's the trouble when you keep changing managers as there is no long-term plan as each manager has to make an immediate impact so that they are not under pressure and so are not able to take risks with younger and inexperienced players.

don't see how it's unfair on west brom but agree with the rest.

the loan system is crap and needs changing but it will stay as it is while it gives some clubs the ability to hoover up talent.

Feyenoord-PSV in an hour. Bound to have scouts there.

PSV -

Waterman; Zanka, Marcelo, Derijck, Willems; Hiljemark, Wijnaldum, Strootman; Lens, Matavz, Mertens.

Feyenoord -

Mulder; Janmaat, De Vrij, Mathijsen, Martins Indi; Clasie, Immers, Vilhena; Schaken, Pellè, Boëtius

I think Lukaku has already said that he would like to stay at WBA for another season.  He wants to play and does not want to just sit on Chelsea's bench.  I guess it depends on what Chelsea's plans are for him - they could have done with him this season.

That's the trouble when you keep changing managers as there is no long-term plan as each manager has to make an immediate impact so that they are not under pressure and so are not able to take risks with younger and inexperienced players.

He was interviewed during the last international break and said he intends to go back to Chelsea at the end of this season.

madras, I just mean that they're going to have a huge hole to fill and with no funds to do so. Admittedly it's not that big a deal, but it still puts them in a tough position.

Guest chicken little

madras, I just mean that they're going to have a huge hole to fill and with no funds to do so. Admittedly it's not that big a deal, but it still puts them in a tough position.

well surely they've got a year to think about it, during which time they get use of the man beast that is lukaku.

well surely they've got a year to think about it, during which time they get use of the man beast that is lukaku.

A player who's an integral part of their current side but has no commitment to the club and who could theoretically decide he can't be arsed at any given point. This isn't a big deal at all, just saying.