The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Keane just looks like he wants to lamp someone.

That was awkward at the end there.

it feels like this every few mins when keane is on.

He's ace.

His thorough unpleasantness has the knack of making you feel vaguely ill at ease in your own living room.

Im sure if someone filmed me, id actually be rolling my head in time with his blows.

I actually start sweating and hyperventilating a bit when he talks.

:lol: I'd rather watch Keane's unfriendly and slightly vexed punditry than the likes of Lee Dixon and Gareth Southgate who manage to bunny away about something or other whilst not actually saying anything remotely insightful. They're so bland.

It adds a nice jeopardy to punditry, waiting for Keane to finally snap.

It's like watching the news with a tourettes sufferer newsreader.

He's holding it together nicely, talking about white smoke and papal conclaves and what not, but you're totally on edge in case he suddenly screams CUNTBLOOD HAMSTER MINGE! or something.

I see Wolves are doing well in their promotion push back to the Premier League.

Don't have any love for Wolves whatsoever, but Dean Saunders is fucking atrocious 'manager'. Why on earth the Wolves board thought he was a decent appointment I'll never know. Didn't they just spend fuckloads on expanding Molyneux as well? Will look grand in League 1.

Guest bimpy474

CL history as well :thup:

What history? This overturning the deficit thing? What a rubbish stat. Deportivo overturned a three goal deficit against Milan once.

Not scoring an away goal when coming from 2 down i think it is.

Deportivo came back from 3-0. :lol: Just because they were down only two doesn't make it special or anything. It was a fantastic comeback but at least put it in the proper context, not this 'historic' bullshit.

Erm i was just giving you the reason, not commenting, i couldn't give a poo tbh. Thanks for your input though, vital it was and all.

Just saw Gremio were up 1-0 away to Caracas in the Libertadores, and decided to check their squad. Couple of old players in there

Dida

Fabio Aurelio (ex-Liverpool)

Andre Santos

Cris (ex-Lyon, anti-Shola, Cacapa partnership'

Elano

Ze Roberto (ex-Bayern Munich)

:lol: They also have the ex-Real Madrid manager Vanderlei Luxemburgo as coach and recently sold Gilberto Silva.

talkSPORTDrive ‏@talkSPORTDrive

I think Busquets is superb, but I also think Carrick is made for that Barcelona midfield. Can barely split them.

talkSPORTDrive ‏@talkSPORTDrive

The fact Carrick stands up to comparisons with a regular for Barca in this era is amazing. Sad that England favoured Barry/Parker etc

:lol:

What chances of England losing there 4th spot in the champions league? Surely the coefficient is getting rather low now?

short term? No chance you would need to drop to 4th in the rankings but long term it could happen if results dont improve.

What chances of England losing there 4th spot in the champions league? Surely the coefficient is getting rather low now?

short term? No chance you would need to drop to 4th in the rankings but long term it could happen if results dont improve.

far, far, far away. It´s not that Italy are storming either.

Guest firetotheworks

I rate Carrick, but comparing them is so daft, that you would only really do it to start a debate via calls and texts. Hmm.

:)

Still giggling like a little kid. Best game we've played since the 2010-2011 season. Remarkably, swapping Abidal for Alba, that was our starting XI for that season.

The stadium almost crumbled when Villa scored the third. Perfect tale, this one will go down in our history as one of our finest.

:)

Still giggling like a little kid. Best game we've played since the 2010-2011 season. Remarkably, swapping Abidal for Alba, that was our starting XI for that season.

The stadium almost crumbled when Villa scored the third. Perfect tale, this one will go down in our history as one of our finest.

Fair enough that you won and played well, but is it really the best game since 2010-2011 season? I've seen Barcelona play some extremely good games over the years and let's be honest, Milan proved yesterday that they are nowhere near a team good enough for the CL. As for Tito being back soon. :lol: I love Roura man, he's never ever going to be a manager :lol: Hilarious how he sits there and just looks so awkward.