The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

QPR-Wigan at the weekend, intradesting.

Be amazed if wasn't a carbon copy of this. QPR will need to be gung ho and too win and Wigan can't defend and are canny on the counter against shite teams.

Is it on the box?

Yeah

QPR look so much better going forward than we do, it's ridiculous

Why we've scored more goals than them then? Why couldn't they score past or even create anything against our Simpson/Williamson defence?

Fucking tiresome reading the same drivel based on half a game of do or die football every game that we're not involved in*

*I agree we're not as good as we should be going forward, nor is this a slight on you.

Well given that we're in the "games today" thread I'm talking purely about their attacking in this game!  We've been in similar "must win" situations and looked absolute shite compared to this.

Our attacking play has looked especially crap since the Southampton game, we seem to aimlessly punt it whereas, in this game at least, QPR seem to be trying to work the ball forward.

QPR look so much better going forward than we do, it's ridiculous

Why we've scored more goals than them then? Why couldn't they score past or even create anything against our Simpson/Williamson defence?

Fucking tiresome reading the same drivel based on half a game of do or die football every game that we're not involved in*

*I agree we're not as good as we should be going forward, nor is this a slight on you.

Well given that we're in the "games today" thread I'm talking purely about their attacking in this game!  We've been in similar "must win" situations and looked absolute shite compared to this.

Our attacking play has looked especially crap since the Southampton game, we seem to aimlessly punt it whereas, in this game at least, QPR seem to be trying to work the ball forward.

Sometimes yes but I'm sure QPR will have too and not produced this level of performance (they're still losing btw).

I disagree with the second point, both Swansea away and Stoke at home we created a decent spell of pressure needing to win albeit due to shoddy finished and inept defending we didn't at Swansea.

Anyway, not the thread.

This has gone about as well as we could have hoped.

Why? Am not watching. :)

QPR lost, and Fulham were outplayed in almost throwing a 3-0 lead away whilst picking up a red card for one of their first teamers.

QPR lost, and Fulham were outplayed in almost throwing a 3-0 lead away whilst picking up a red card for one of their first teamers.

Cheers. Was hoping for a Berbs knock to top it off.

He scored two and looked ace. :lol:

They way he play's isn't really that conducive to picking up knocks unfortunately.

They way he play's isn't really that conducive to picking up knocks unfortunately.

:tiote:

Fulham effectively 10 points clear of 18th now taking goal difference into account. Hopefully they'll come to SJP without a great deal of motivation.

Was just thinking that listening to those interviews. Berbatov saying they're safe and Jol more or less agreeing.