The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

CHelsea and SPurs getting so much luck in their game :lol:

We get nowt

Losing Bale could cost them massively TBF.

but it gives chelsea a massive stroke of luck since rafa's attempting to sabotage the cl place bid by trying to win trophys which people are objecting to while if it was the other away around they'd object to that too

Guest bimpy474

As much as i hate Bale and other players i would never wish a long term injuries on any of them.

Maybe little niggles to miss playing us though,

He's out for two games. :lol:

Done it a few times now where he goes off in agony only for it to not be that bad.

Very possible, I've had two bad ankle twists, they both felt agony but one I carried on with the game and the other I was out for months.

Done it a few times now where he goes off in agony only for it to not be that bad. Did it in the Wales game last week ffs.

Suppose we need him fit and firing against Sunderland on the last day of the season.

Done it a few times now where he goes off in agony only for it to not be that bad. Did it in the Wales game last week ffs.

That's what Villa-Boas speculated though. He said something similar after the Sandro injury and he was out for the season.

Weirdly, it's made me more relaxed about the rest of the season. I was ready for a white-knuckle ride, but now (obviously rationalizing madly) I don't expect CL or even the semis of the EL. Either would be a pleasant shock. I wouldn't be as worried about Bale missing if Lennon hadn't got injured as well, which leaves us with precisely no wide midfielders. The kids (and Bentley) are all out on loan.

That's what Villa-Boas speculated though. He said something similar after the Sandro injury and he was out for the season.

Sounds awfully familiar :lol:

Some ring dingers of fixtures this weekend for the relegation spots.

Reading V Southampton

Norwich V Swansea

Stoke    V Aston Villa

QPR      V Wigan

Chelsea  V Sunderland

And not forgetting us V Fulham.