The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest TurboTrev

0-1 up against 10 men and I've never seen a team so determined to play for a draw.

Guest icemanblue

I know everyone's ready to jump off a bridge, but that's really not the end of the world. Ignoring Wigan for a second, very possible Sunderland don't get another point. Same with Norwich. If we beat QPR we will stay up. If we get a point we'll have a fighting chance (though half this board will die of heart failure). If we lose the last two then we deserve our fate.

God bless you. At some point, somewhere, a result has to go in our favour.

Guest oatcakejamie

I am going apologise to all of you for that gutless , depressing pile of shit that you've just endured (I watch that crap every week btw). I think you'll beat QPR and stay up. Some how I think were safe now but good luck for the rest of the season hope you stay up.

I thought Sunderland would win before the game kicked off so a draw is a better result than I was expecting. Having said that, another example of another club failing to do us a favour.

This. Think Southampton could get a point out of them, they will at least play football. A draw for them and a win against qpr for us, then that'll be enough for the season.

I know everyone's ready to jump off a bridge, but that's really not the end of the world. Ignoring Wigan for a second, very possible Sunderland don't get another point. Same with Norwich. If we beat QPR we will stay up. If we get a point we'll have a fighting chance (though half this board will die of heart failure). If we lose the last two then we deserve our fate.

God bless you. At some point, somewhere, a result has to go in our favour.

Does it?

Guest neesy111

I'm glad I'm not able to watch the 2nd half of the Wigan game tomorrow.  Would be shitting it.

They are really going to struggle against S'hampton who don't hold back and they will be slammed at Spurs. Think Wigan will win tomorrow mind. Just was thinking that Norwich might not get another point...

Kidding yourselves if anyone thinks Pardew wouldn't have done exactly what Pulis did btw. Two peas in a pod.

If by peas you mean piss and if by piss you mean shit and if by pod you mean fuck bucket, then yes you're right.

I am going apologise to all of you for that gutless , depressing pile of shit that you've just endured (I watch that crap every week btw). I think you'll beat QPR and stay up. Some how I think were safe now but good luck for the rest of the season hope you stay up.

Cheers.

Fucking Stoke though, really thought they had it after the first half. So sick of results going against us.