The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I don't get this 5.15 kick off business. For the vast majority of PL following nations that aren't in Europe it's going to be the middle of the f***ing night. Daft c***s.

Slowly sapping any tradition out of the competition IMO. Absolutely no reason it can't be 3pm.

12:15 pm here. You cater to us now.

Scharner's always come across as somewhat hilarious. :lol:

I really like him, wanted us to sign him when he was on a free but iirc he was desperate to play in a position we were fairly well covered in opposed to the position we desperately needed him in (probably wanted to play midfield instead of centre back).

Seems to have a very good sense of humour/is a bit of a head case :lol:

Remember when he'd just signed for Wigan and Soccer Saturday done a bit for him. He went to show them round his house but was still living in a hotel. Was like an episode of Partridge. :lol:

Scharner's always come across as somewhat hilarious. :lol:

I really like him, wanted us to sign him when he was on a free but iirc he was desperate to play in a position we were fairly well covered in opposed to the position we desperately needed him in (probably wanted to play midfield instead of centre back).

Seems to have a very good sense of humour/is a bit of a head case :lol:

Remember when he'd just signed for Wigan and Soccer Saturday done a bit for him. He went to show them round his house but was still living in a hotel. Was like an episode of Partridge. :lol:

:lol: he's definitely the sort to take his own plate down to the restaurant.

With their last home game having gone now, and the title celebrations are there as we speak - massive credit to Bayern Munich for this season.

Came back after not only missing out to Dortmund for the league title for a 2nd time in a row, but also for losing to Chelsea in 'their' CL final. Massive credit has to go to Jupp Heynckes and, as much as I hate him, Matthias Sammer for coming in and improving the structures and improving so many aspects there.

Again, I probably won't be able to watcht the CL final, though. :lol: