The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

There is no way that is a penalty, clear dive. :lol:

The thing is that it's possible for a player to make the most of it and for it to still be a pen, I think that was one of those situations.  The Wigan player was in a good position which was cut short by the Man City player making contact with him and sending him down, I think it's a penalty.

Swedish commentators jizzing all over McManaman. 'Next big PL star' Oh f*** off.

Looks like he's going to be a very good player.

He's looked bright today, but they're basically saying Hodgson should be calling him up for the next international.

Swedish commentators jizzing all over McManaman. 'Next big PL star' Oh fuck off.

Next James McClean.

McManaman has been able to beat a player which instantly signals an upgrade on McClean.

Swedish commentators jizzing all over McManaman. 'Next big PL star' Oh f*** off.

Next James McClean.

McManaman has been able to beat a player which instantly signals an upgrade on McClean.

TBF on McClean he was doing the same when he first came into the Sunderland side. Has regressed and looks fat now.

Next James McClean.

Think he'll be level above that neanderthal but a big PL star? PURLEASE.

Struggling to remember the last time a side looked as uninterested in being in the FA Cuo final as Man City do today.

Anyway, 120 minutes, penalties and a dispiriting defeat for Wigan, please.

Next James McClean.

TBF on McClean he was doing the same when he first came into the Sunderland side. Has regressed and looks fat now.

Got found out.  I don't see anything in McManaman to suggest that he has that something special.  Technique?  Average.  Intelligence?  Nope, based on some decisions he's made today.

Pacey, young, English and getting games.

Kone has impressed me so far today!

Impressed me on a number of occasions, done better than I thought he would for Wigan.

Does still have the air of a man who will shoot from his own half if he felt like it but he holds the ball up very well.

Struggling to remember the last time a side looked as uninterested in being in the FA Cuo final as Man City do today.

Anyway, 120 minutes, penalties and a dispiriting defeat for Wigan, please.

Ooh, didn't even think of that, aye extra time and a defeat please!

Mancini has a lot to answer for considering how boring his sides are. Such a wealth of talent at his disposal and he's serving up soulless s****.

Just like Pardew to a lesser extent.

Yeah, they're very very cautious in their play.  Most of their players keep to a rigid position even when pressing the final third and they always have a certain number of players back.

Loads of times in the first half where a full back bombing on into the oceans of space, which Wigan were leaving out wide, could have opened doors.