The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest elbee909

Irritating how many Man Utd fans are patronising Wigan.  Perhaps if McManamamanan had nearly ended one of their players' careers, they wouldn't be quite so supportive.

Don't understand the jealousy. I wouldn't begrudge them the cup, they deserve it. Just because we cant win a cup doesnt mean no other unfancied team should. This is what makes football great.

Now lets just do our job and win a bloody game.

Not any unfanied team. I would be happy for say, West Ham (though not with Sam preferably), it's just those fucking no-marks Wigan. I mean brining more fans to the final than a home game isnt a good thing FFS.

Well done Wigan - can't begrudge them that at all, far rather they won than a bullshit creation like Man City.

Another s*** team to win the cup when we lose to championship sides though. I'd rather Chelsea/Man United/Man City won it every year if we're not gonna bother trying.

Not really Wigan's fault we treat the cup with such disdain. Have to disagree with wanting the same teams winning it over and over, that for me is everything that's wrong with the game these days.

Wigan and Swansea have both completely shown us up this season, and Pardew needs to hang his head in shame for our approach.

Fair play to Wigan. Been a great performance and have p*ssed all over our manager's pathetic ramblings about fitness and injuries preventing good football and winning matches.

Just wish it was us.

Not to mention the embarrassingly easy day we gave City a few weeks ago, coming out like frightened children in awe of the bigger boys.

:lol: Everything about this is such incredible bullshit.

Then we gotta sit down and watch the game tomorrow, KNOWING what we're going to see. :lol: I can't stand it.

I have to say Wigan ARE entertaining. They look way more up for it than our lot. Our games are dull, tortuous c**p.

:lol: Yet we can't wait to watch it tomorrow.

Guest bimpy474

Wigan in next seasons community shield, decent start for Moyes

:lol: Refs running the long con.

Wigan in Europe? 46 matches and Europe? Gonna be rough.

Birmingham did both well, with a depleted squad due to their owner getting locked up.

Now now Wigan players, don't be getting too excited. You have to play again in a few days for sponsorship reasons. It's only the greatest moment in your careers.

Guest bimpy474

Well if Wigan do go down, they've plenty of players that would improve most clubs in the Premier League including us.

The manager would be a good start for us.

Great performance from Wigan, fully deserved. City turned up thinking they'd won it already. Embarrassing from them.

Hopefully we'll follow it up with a win tomorrow.

Surprised Dave Whelan didn't push to the front of the players and collect the cup himself like, after leading the team out, and all that.

On crutches to commemorate his last occassion at Wembley.

'Cause he broke his leg.